Status: On going...

He's attractive, arrogant and invincible. Well, for now.

Evil Plans.

Carl’s anger couldn’t take it anymore.
He blew.
Without a second thought Carl balled his fist tightly, lunged it back slightly before swinging it at Jeremy’s face; hitting it perfectly, causing Jeremy to gasp in pain as he was thrown to the side, landing on the floor clumsily.
“Bastard... didn’t I tell you to stop!?” Carl shouted his anger out, only to be rewarded by another smirk.
Leading them both into a war of destruction.

The two of them; punching, kicking, slamming, hitting, slapping. It was endless.
Both of them placing their misplaced anger on each other. It was a pointless fight, only to vent out their anger, suspicion, curiosity and revenge.

Adam’s stare was blank. Vacant. There was nothing reflecting his eyes.
His thoughts were wires, entangled and tied together. Nothing was making sense, and he couldn’t understand which colour to cut and which one could blow like a bomb.
‘Ever’s parents...’
‘Death...’
‘Car accident...’
Memories were beginning to revive, ones he purposely forgot, only because he most likely caused them. Painful memories.

“What the fuck is going on!?” Ariel’s voice interrupted his thoughts and their fight.
Uh-oh, they were busted.

Ever’s eyes looked over the scene before her; Ever shaking behind her, eyes shut. Adam lying on the floor, hand to his head, pain written all over his face. Carl’s hand gripping the collar of Jeremy’s school shirt, both their faces bruised.
“Oh my god...!” Ariel shouted as she went to bend down to Carl, and held his face in her palms lightly. Blood trickled from his lips. “Carl!?”
“I’m fine...” He sighed, reassuring her; he didn’t want her to see him like this. Pride.

“Well, as for me...” Jeremy winced as he cracked his jaw, moving it in circles. Adam glared at his every movement, trying to decipher him and the words he had spoken. He needed to know more. What happened? What did it have to do with him? Maybe, he knew Ever before? That’s why he was strangely drawn to her and maybe, the same for her. He didn’t know. Confused. He needed answer. And he needed them soon.

“Oh my; Jeremy...” Ever hesitantly began to walk over to Jeremy before a pull on her arm refused any further closure. Adam. Ever looked up at Adam’s painful expression and fell limp in his hand; she felt guilty for some reason.

The people here.
Knew things, they shouldn’t know.
The people, the scene, the feelings; it was all too similar.
It was nauseating.

“Um, excuse me...” Ever whispered under her breath to go to the one person she remember the most; Jeremy. But Adam didn’t let her go and she was beginning to feel uncomfortable. “Do you think you can let me go?” She asked politely, with a slightly smile. “Please, don’t go; just stay with me...” Adam whimpered. He didn’t like this feeling, he felt he was losing her.

There was a pause as Ever looked up at Adam with a confused expression before asking the earth shattering question; “Um, I’m sorry but who are you?”

Ariel and Carl froze in their places, hearing her question way too loud and regretting not stopping sooner. Although Jeremy’s reaction was quite the opposite; victory. Adam’s grip on her arm tightened, wide eyes, teeth grinding; he refused to believe what she just asked.
“Shit...” Ariel whimpered, eyes closed. Painful. Carl sat his head towards Ariel he hands grasping onto Ariel for support. They both knew this was coming. Sooner or later.

They just wished it was later.