Status: On going...

He's attractive, arrogant and invincible. Well, for now.

His Contradicition.

Adam; slouched forward into a hump, let his head hang between his tucked in legs. The hairy lines grew lighter down his leg as they were uncovered from the knee-length jeans he wore. His top was a plain and simple white polo shirt. Considering global warming, another excuse for our mistakes, the weather began to rise every year and it just happened to be that this summer was at its highest.

A black aura hang over Adam; depression and just a sudden feeling of ‘loss-of-pride’. He didn’t think that after all this time, Ever would still manage to forget who he was. As well as the fact, that they were dating now (he thought). Clearly he never thought about the reality of the issue, or didn’t want to.

“Explain...” Adam’s words daggered through the ragged air.

The four of them; Adam, Ever, Ariel and Carl, were currently placed in Ariel’s living room, and kitchen and dining room. The mixture (without walls). A place big enough to be another home. Ariel was excessively rich; well, her parents were at least.

Things had gotten rough back at the background, so with the idea to bring everyone to a better place and with a more appropriate matter, to ‘discuss’ the situation was resolved to be placed at Ariel’s. Although Jeremy had no thought what so ever to join them; his plan was in action. As well as the fact that words like ‘talk about it’ and ‘like adults’ revolted him. Boring.

Ever sat, clinging, beside Ariel, who was awkwardly shuffling beside Carl, who sat like a stone statue. None of them better than each other.

“Well, anyone want some ice cream?” Ariel shot up with a smile carved onto her face, causing Ever to flop onto the leather couch with a thud, face first. Adam would have laughed and Carl would have made a sarcastic comment, but the atmosphere was too thick for any of the sort.
“Um, yeah – that would be great,” Carl chuckled, eyes knotted together.
“Guys!?” Adam interjected. “Please... I want to know what’s going on and I want to know now.” Pain.

Ariel screwed her eyebrows together before sitting back in her place, Ever staring at a different direction. “W-What makes you think anything’s going on?”
“Ariel, don’t screw with me. I am not that stupid.”
Least he knows.
“Look, Adam; just ‘cause she asked who you were doesn’t mean anything is up?” Carl was only making it worse.
“What’s wrong with you guys!?” Adam stood. “What gives you guys the right to keep me out of the blue? You think you’re having fun leaving me out? Is that what you’re trying to do!? I can’t know what’s wrong with my own fucking girlfriend!? Some fucking friend you are Carl, and I thought I could -,”
Adam was interrupted by a push that sent him back to sitting on the sofa, only this time he had Carl glaring and looking down on him. “You freaking carry on that sentence, I will never consider you as a mate no more, you got it? You think I enjoyed keeping you out? Do you!? You know what, screw you. I’ve had enough...” Carl made his way up stairs with his anger, knowing his place round before shutting the door of Ariel’s room and shuffling himself into her bed.

“Okay, what did I do?” Adam sighed obliviously. He clearly did not understand the situation enough to be smart about it. Ariel gave him the glare of his life, causing shivers to run down his spine. He still didn’t get what was going on.
“Idiot.” The comment ran through the air, only it didn’t come from the person it was meant to come from. Instead it came from Ever. Both Ariel and Adam turned to face a solemn looking Ever, whom was playing with her curls; twisting and looping strands around her finger. Playing. She continued, “Clearly he’s your best friend, and the only friend you possibly have. For him to be ‘mates’ with an idiot like you, is beyond me. And too be honest your dimwittedness just takes the piss.” She spat the words, her face still.

Adam sat frozen, staring at the girl he ‘loved’ with a face that showed utter shock and just plain fear. He had never heard Ever speak like that; it was beyond his own wild imagination. Maybe it was his imagination playing up? He wasn’t sure. But he knew it was reality when he noticed the same face he was sure he had on, on Ariel’s. Disbelief.

“You guys look like you just saw a ghost.” She screwed her eyebrows together. “Well, other than this guys idiotic actions, anyone wan’a tell me what’s going on? ‘Cause clearly I do not have much of a good memory, considering I don’t remember how and when I got here, as well as were is ‘here’? and who in God’s name are the hell are you guys?”

Things were getting out of hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
just what everyone to know that it might all be confusing and kind of; what the hell!?' at the moment but during the chapters, it shall get clearer. :)