Status: On going...

He's attractive, arrogant and invincible. Well, for now.

Break Downs.

Ever breathed heavily in her sleep. You could hear the rhythm of her heart beat in the silence that surrounded her. Slow and calming.
Adam approached the silence slowly, no one was around.
He watched her lovingly as she shuffled on the arm of the sofa. Her arm went from lying on her stomach to hanging off the edge, her leg wrapped over the back to cross with the other one. A slight smile appeared on Adam’s face has he bent on his knees, clicking them in the process, a hand to support his chin as he stroked her curls with his right index finger.

Her blood, red hair tightened around his finger, slid its way down and bouncing. He loved the sensation of her smooth hair; it sent shivers down his spine.

“Adam...” The named purred through her sleeping lips, vibrating across the river of her hair, running through Adam’s finger and across his body. He went numb.
The happiness lingered on his skin, his nerves.

Thoughts like whether he should let her go or hold her tight ran through his mind. His love for her was abnormal. Eight months of knowing each other and all he Adam ends up with is a heart full of a pain and a love on the brink of insanity. He didn’t believe it was fair. Neither for him or for her.
Especially her.

Emotions began to run through him as he placed his forehead to hers. Her name was on the end of his tongue, until it was pulled back by a soft mumble and a question.

‘Are you crying?’

Adam had thought he imagined it, but once he opened his eyes to look down at his life, he had known she had woken up. Clueless as to whether she remembered or not. Possibly not. “Ever...?” The name trembled through his lips as he stared affectionately at her.
Lightly, Ever took her pale fingers upward towards Adam’s eye, her palm gently touching his cheek. “Why are you crying?” She mumbled the question. Adam himself didn’t notice the tears that were on the verge of spilling. She did.

“Don’t cry...” She mumbled for the last time before falling back into a silent slumber.
Adam could only stare for the moment. Everything went too fast, he wasn’t catching up, there was too much to handle, everything was breaking, he couldn’t handle it, she was falling apart, their love was on thin ice, HE CAN’T BREATHE!

“Shit...!” Adam mumbled as he crawled back fast, getting away from her, trying to keep his sanity. His head heart, hammered against his skull. The pain welling up in his eyes and chest was too much until he screamed. At the top of his lungs he screamed out his pain, informing the shivering glass of his tortures. The vibration that ran through his throat burned. He was crying. All from one simple creature, a creature whom he could never comprehended with and it killed him.
Ripped out his heart. Played with his organs. Trifled with his brain.
SUFFER!

“Adam!?” A shout came from Carl, as he opened the door with a bang, Ariel following. The scene; Ever lying lifeless on the sofa as Adam cried on the floor was on that brought many thoughts to mind. As Ariel went to check on Ever, he made haste towards Adam and with two firm hands he shoved Adams shoulder. “What happened?” He didn’t get much of a response, except for Adam’s lifeless eyes.
Carl never liked his eyes.

“Adam! Answer me! What happened?” Carl tried to keep in his fear.
“Sorry...”
“What?”
“I’m sorry... it’s all my fault...” There was a pause. “I made her like this...”
Fear ran through Carl as thoughts of Adam finding out... the truth skidded in his thoughts. “Adam... you had nothing to with it...” Carl lied.
“If I was with her, if I noticed sooner, I would of... helped.” He mumbled as tears continued to flow down his face.
“Stop being such a drama queen!”
“Carl... what can I do?” Crap, Carl wasn’t liking this, maybe it was too soon to tell him this much. But, what’s done is done. He just hoped that Adam didn’t find out the rest.

The truth behind Ever’s memory.