Status: On going...

He's attractive, arrogant and invincible. Well, for now.

The Cover Up.

It had already been a month since that day. The day Adam broke and fell apart. He had come to the decision as to stay by Ever’s side through the thick and thin, forever. It wasn’t a simple decision, one he declared from the top of his head, he had to think, whether he liked to use his brain or not, he needed to now. As for Ever, she has remained clueless to the whole situation, fighting on her diagnose isn’t easy for her either, but she is comforted by the fact that she had friends and Adam. Even though, she doesn’t understand half of what goes one. She tries.

Ariel and Carl, well, they haven’t had much to do. There was nothing they could do, for now. Their jobs had been done to a certain extent and they were not to get involved unless completely necessary. Of course the fact that they were dating had already become obvious to Adam, he had seemed to notice a lot lately.

Jeremy Anderson is another of the unknown. He still attends school but barely, even if a tiny bit, does he involved himself with his cousin and Adam. Although it was clearly obvious to everyone that Jeremy Anderson was to appear again, which only frightened everyone more, especially Carl because when he were to step back in, it would probably become the end of everything.

“This is clearly not working out...” Carl sighed through his hand.
“How are they able to get lost so easily!? I swear to God, I was holding Ever’s hand just a minute ago!” Adam stomped his foot in annoyance.
“I don’t think the term ‘lost’ is appropriate, more like ‘run away’,”
“Oh, come on! This isn’t like the mall, you know! Where in a theme park, one of the biggest in the area as well. Finding them won’t be as freaking easy as it was last time,”
“You act as if I don’t know that!”
“God damn it, shut your gob and let me think...”
“Ha! You? ‘Think’? What a joke...” Carl snorted, which was only rewarded with a glare.
“Yeah, I think... clearly better than you anyway,”
“Do you want to go there?”

“Hmm... why you guys arguing?” A mumbled came from beside the two fools, which had their hands straddling each other’s throats.

What they saw; Ever and Ariel stuffing their faces with Cotton-Candy on a stick the size of their head, a huge grin plastered on their faces, carefree as hell. This only added fuel to their anger.
“Where the hell!?” Carl and Adam demanded in unison.

“What’s up?” Ariel evilly grinned, as Ever stood beside her playing with the cotton candy using her tongue. Adam couldn’t but burst out in laughter at the scene. He got over issues quickly, unlike Carl. “Didn’t I tell you to stop running off!? The theme park is a big place, what if you guys got lost for real? Hmmm?” Carl grinded his teeth in anger.
“What’s done is done, any more issues, take it with God.” She snorted and turned around, grabbing Ever in the process. Only leaving Carl with no choice but storm off in the other direction.

“Oh, come on! Is he serious!? The little drama queen...” Ariel clicked her tongue in dismay as she glared at Carl’s walking back.
“I think you were a little mean Air...” Mumbled Ever as she try to get through her cotton candy.
“You think...?” She sighed.
“Yeah...” Adam nodded enthusiastically.
Ariel glared, “I wasn’t asking you dipshit.” She sighed, “Looks like I should follow him and apologize. Jesus, the things I do for that guy...”

“She acts upset but really, she doesn’t mind,” Ever giggled softly.
“I know...” Adam closed his eyes for a moment, “But was there a need to call me ‘dipshit’!?”
They burst out in laughter.

After a few contemplating moments, the two both decided to go onto the Ferris wheel considering it was almost sun-set and it’s the best view and idea Adam had in mind.
She held Adam’s hand, as they boarded one of the carts. It was a small cart, it smelt of leather and salt but it was pleasant. They both sat opposite each other, their knees barely touching, it was a small cart, and so personal space wasn’t an option. The cart went into a slight jolt as the Ferris wheel began to turn, it would take at least twenty minutes for the ride to reach the ground, only because every time a cart would reach the top it would hold for a while.

Ever giggled as she placed her palm to the window, “It’s so pretty...” When she noticed Adam hadn’t spoke once, she decided to give him a glance only for the image of his trembling hands and his blue face to slip into her mind. “Adam?”
“Mmmm...” He mumbled as if he was in pain.
“Are you alright?”
He only managed to administer a nod. A very weak one at that.
“Adam, are you perhaps scared of heights?” He flinched at her question, only answering it. Ever found it amusing and adorable. And with all sense of teasing, she had decided to jump up and sit next to him, rattling the cart and causing Adam to jump and cling onto Ever like a lost puppy.
How charming.

“Please,” Adam gasped slightly. “Don’t do that again!”
A smile formed onto Ever’s face as she began to play with his shivering hair, her fingers running through every strand, enticed by the softness of it. She could smell the strong scent of mint and strawberries lingering on her fingers, she loved the smell. “I love you...” She mumbled softly, a pain in her hear that she could not fathom moved and she felt comfort in him resting on his lap.

Upon hearing those three words Adam slowly got up to stare Ever in the eyes. All fears forgotten, for now. “What’s wrong?” He asked, eyebrows knitted together.
“Nothing,” Ever smiled. “Just wanted to say it, is all.” She blushed slightly embarrassed.
Adam tilted his head to the side in confusion, only to say with a smile, “I love you too.” And pecked her on the lips.

They both stared into each other’s eyes, searching for something, a barrier and tried to break down, but Adam couldn’t. Adam knew that whatever was torturing Ever’s mind, was going to hold him back, and he didn’t like it. It angered him to the point where he clenched his teeth. And out of al the pain he placed his lips back to her forcefully.
Ever saw it coming but his roughness still surprised her nonetheless. Adams legs were curled up in a ball, as one hand supported him on the seat and the other was wrapped around Ever’s neck, playing with her hair. It sent shivers down Ever’s back as she sat straight.

“I love you, I love you,” Adam repeated again and again, in-between their lips as he bit and licked on hers. “I love you!” The pain thriving in his heart was transmitted between them and only caused Ever to push him back.
“Don’t say it like it hurts!” She shouted softly, holding his pained face in her hands. She gasped for air before speaking, “Don’t tell me you love me as if you’re forcing yourself to.” She whimpered, her curls covering her face.

It was only till then, that Adam realised what he said before pecking her on the lip again, muttering, “I’m sorry.”