Status: On going...

He's attractive, arrogant and invincible. Well, for now.

Fallen Hard.

She had disappeared.
“No!” Adam wanted to scream, but whispered in frustration.
He was still running.
Running so fast.
As fast as his legs could take him.
But he was growing tired, and he had already lost sight of her.
His heart dropped in disappointment but then realization came over him.
How had he run? He had just caught a glimpse of her hazel, curly and shiny hair for a moment, under the flickering light of a nearby lamppost.
But yet with that, that small glimpse of nothing, yet everything. With just that, it had made his heart race; it was a nonchalant feeling, a fast feeling, yet a painful but pleasant feeling.

He stopped in his tracks for a better view of his surroundings.
‘Blackberry Park’, such a ridiculous name for a park that grew not a single berry or fruit at that matter.
He was sure she had entered here.
She was fast, too fast, so very fast.
His breath caught up with him, and he gasped for oxygen.
At that moment he heard it. No... he felt it.
Felt it so vividly.
Her movement.
It shook the earth beneath his feet ever so lightly and carefully, yet he noticed it.
He could always sense her.
‘Always?’

“Wait!” He demanded in a pleading voice. A voice he didn’t even know existed. He had heard the soft rustling of leaves from behind a very obvious, poorly cut bush.
The park had been neglected.
She paused.
Silence took over.
Adam cleared his through, blood rushing heavily and warmly through his face, “Do you mind coming out?” He felt like he was luring a cat out.

As she slowly and warily tip toed her way out from behind the bush, her long, curly and perfectly neat hair came into his view, following her slim and perfectly aligned body, eyes... eyes so much of that to a cat. Piercing green, the tiniest of pupils, yet the sparkle of a star. And in that moment when he took her all in.
The girl that had made him run half a mile, the girl that made him blush, the girl who was a stranger to him, yet the girl who was so familiar, so familiar that it hurt, stood in front him, resembling a cat, a fearful cat, a careful cat and an untrusting cat, all showed in her eyes.

And it had stricken him.
Stricken him so hard, it felt as he was hit by another train.
His heart had thumped a thump so hard, so strangely.
He had fallen.
Fallen so hard, in an instant.