Status: On going...

He's attractive, arrogant and invincible. Well, for now.

Legends Under The Moon.

Her soft giggle parted from her lips as a small formed on her beautiful face. “Smiling really does suite you better,” Adam muttered playing with her curls.
“It’s hard...” She whispered, her eyes closed.
There was only the small creaking of the cart as it turned slowly.

There was a sweet silence between the two, where they could fully understand each other even if it was for a moment. The warmth that radiated form each other only had the pure feelings of love and care, it was that simple. But it was to be expected that their moment would be halted to a stop. And what had halted was the Ferris wheel.

It turned pitch black.

‘We apologize for the inconvenience caused. There seems to be a problem with the electricity, so please stay calm, you are all safe. Sorry for the delay and thank you.’ The announcement echoed throughout the amusement park, silencing the crowds. They could hear the soft squeals that came from other carts but Ever didn’t feel afraid.
In fact Ever felt more content being alone with Adam in the dark, she felt safe even though Adam’s shaking hand clearly indicated that he didn’t feel safe, not in the slightest.

“W-When do you think its gon’na start up again?” Adam stuttered, fear clearly stuck in his throat. Although his reaction was enough for a smile to form on Ever’s face, ‘He’s so cute...’ was the only thought that ran through her mind.
She was more of a sadist than she thought.

“Adam...” She purred lightly in the darkness as she brought her invisible hand towards the cheek that glittered slightly under the one strand of light that broke through the dark. She could feel his trembling body slightly vibrating under the tips of her fingers; send a whole different sensation of shivers down her back.
Only the second her soft palm made contact with his peach skin, was the second he stopped shaking and came to realization. The blood that ran through Ever, heated up as she took the daring a move and bent close to his face, trying to guess as best as she could where his lips where, but only missing by an inch and ended up kissing his narrow nose.

They both held the moment before Ever pulled back suddenly, embarrassed over the fact she ruined the moment and missed his lips. She never tried it before. He was always in the lead, or so she read. She felt that she had to do it. But it failed.
“Do it again,” Adam’s voice broke into her thoughts.
“Huh?”
“Kiss me again... only, on my lips this time, please.” He was more aware than she thought. It was clear Adam was changing, and it was for the better.

Ever breath held for a second as a whole new and warm, bright lights of glitter shone into the cart, they both took the initiation as to look outside and take a view of the sun that set before them.
Blazing red burned through the sky, engulfing the clouds in its path, slowly dyed down as it got closer and closer to the sun, turning form bright orange to a soft yellow, till it eventually disappeared from sight, and allowed the envious moon to make its entrance in the starry night.
Ever thought it was now or never, so without him being prepared Ever bent over quickly and placed her lips forcefully to his, her teeth grinding together as nervousness took over her.
This wasn’t going well.

“Ever...” His voices purred in-between their lips, causing ever to gulp. “Calm down.” She could feel the smirk on his lip, and it irritated her, slightly.
He cradled her waist as he brought his lips to her ear, “You know...” Shivers rand own her spine; she was literally melting in his arms. “They say that if two people who love each other kiss at the top of a Ferris wheel, they stay together forever.” It wasn’t like they were obligated to, or felt their feelings weren’t enough for each other but for the pure hope that they would love each other forever was their only reasoning for kissing at that moment.

“I love you.” They both whispered under the blanket of the night.