Status: On going...

He's attractive, arrogant and invincible. Well, for now.

The Witch.

Adam, Carl and Ariel watched as the Doctor closed the curtains behind her, secluding her and Ever behind a cage of white. The Doctor, Dr. Arche to be exact, had the pure straight and black hair of a witch, with a full fringe which slightly scraped along the top frame of her slim glasses. Her pale skin, almost translucent as it tightened across her button nose, her eyes the dark shade of blue. Word couldn’t describe how scary and doctor like she looked.
Almost like a ghost, even.

“What are you guys doing here?” Ariel narrowed her eyes as she folded her arms across her chest.
“We heard Ever was injured, and obviously, came rushing here.” Carl answered with the natural smirk of his; it was one he wore a lot, especially in front of Ariel.
“Adam?” Ariel turned to face him, but his focus was somewhere else.
‘What wrong with him?’ Ariel mouthed to Carl, Carl only managed to respond with a shrug.
Ariel didn’t like the response.

The rest of the ten minutes were hell, the three of them stood there in silence; Ariel tapping her foot relentlessly, Adam staring off into another world whilst Carl try to put everything together in his head.
What could possibly be wrong with ever?
Not even he could explain her unusual character; it was completely different to her usual self, but nonetheless there was still a hint of the Ever they all knew well. Carl had a feeling there was more to her than the facts, her accident, her amnesia, something else was eating the inside of her. Just Carl needed to figure out what it was, before Adam, before anyone.
The only possible source was Jeremy, but he refused to find information from that guy. Who else could have possible information about Ever? Her aunt and uncle… he hardly doubted they would be of any help, why would they give information to someone they barely knew and someone their own niece would possibly not remember.
Although, if he were to talk about the accident… that could have a different outcome.

“Alright Ever, I’ll give your school a note; I need you resting at home for a while.” Doctor Arche’s voice echoed through their ears, something about her voice sent shivers down Adam’s spine.
Adam watched sceptically as a hand of red blooded nails set their grip around the curtain and flicked it, causing it to slide open. The curtains hooks made a horrible screeching noise as they rattled across the pole. She stepped in front of them with a small, brown leather suitcase, one Adam hadn’t notice her hold when she walked in.
“And who are you two?” The Doctor set a glare at Adam and Carl, it sounded impossible but it was as if her dark brown eyes had darkened in that moment. Adam gulped.
“T-They’re Carl and Adam.” Ariel stuttered, and with a shaky hand she pointed at them. Ariel stutter? Shake? Was that even possible? Who exactly was this woman.

Carl didn’t like the so called ‘Doctor’, that was clear enough as he took a small step to stand between them. The way she drummed her fingers on her arm, the view of her tongue licking her lips as she tapped her foot made a pit in Carl’s stomach. This woman was not to be messed with.

The Doctor took one long scrutinizing look at Carl, one he refused to avert from, before setting her glare on Ariel; she was also avoiding eye contact. “They know.” She hissed between her teeth, her bright red lips parting slightly. It wasn’t a question, it was a matter of fact and she knew it.
Ariel gave a weak nod before an expression that seemed calm enough turned into a growl that showed how much she wanted to slap Ariel. Something was clearly wrong with this lady.

“Wasn’t it agreed that you were to tell no one.” The Doctor hissed like the witch she was, it was clear she was trying to stay come but it wasn’t working too well. So, she lit a cigarette.
“Cigarettes are not allowed in this school.” Adam informed, a blank face still plastered on his face.
“Well, I don’t go or work at this school.” A smirk was forming before she realised she was interrogating Ariel. “Out with it, you stupid little-”
“I highly suggest you stop there ma’am, whether you’re a Doctor or not, I don’t think our school’s body would be pleased if they found out that you’re being rude to our students for no reason.” Carl argued, his hand crossed over his chest as a smirk widened across his face. What was worse, it was genuine.
“Does this face look like it cares?” The ma’am part clearly affected her, but other than her face truly didn’t find anything around her the least bit interesting.
Carl was about to retaliate but Ariel had stopped him before stepping in front of him, “I did not tell anyone, ma’am.” She spat, the good old Ariel was coming back.
The Doctor narrowed their eyes at them for a while, but their faces were frozen solid, truly they were a perfect pair, but soon her focus shifted to Adam; he was still looking out the window. It was raining.
She ignored him afterwards; something about that dazed look of his didn’t make her think he would appreciate her presence very much.
“Ariel…” She muttered for the last time. “I gave Ever a sleeping pill, her uncle will come soon to pick her up, be sure to look after her for now.”
“You what!?” Adam turned around and demanded, but she had already left.

They all gaped at the door as it closed with a soft click, a bang or an evil laugh would have been a more appropriate exit for her.