Status: On going...

He's attractive, arrogant and invincible. Well, for now.

She Emerges.

“Who are you?” She hissed the sound, a crouched into a protective stance.
She was being careful.
So very careful.
Her voice was fierce yet soft, rough yet calm, sweet yet sour.

Adam was staring blankly at her. Eyes widened. His oxygen circulation had become irregular. He was shaking, no... he was shivering.
What was it about her? He thought, his eyes tracing over her, again and again.
She was wearing a very tattered and long black blouse, the tightest of blue jeans and a peach top which tightened around her cleavage and fell down like curtains across her stomach. She looked messy... yet tidy.
It was hard to describe.
It was hard for Adam to understand.
She was a mixture of horrible and amazing.
She was everything.

Adam cleared his throat, redeeming his cool features, and composed himself, “Adam Shettler, and yourself?”
She ignored his question.
“Why did you chase me?” She was cautious. Too cautious.
Even Adam was finding her overly suspicious.

“I-I don’t know...” And that was because he truly didn’t know. Adam was always the type to follow his intuition and not his head, therefore he chased her. She just pulled him along without knowing it. He followed her, she lead him. It was like playing a game of ‘Duck, duck, goose’ subconsciously.
She snorted in response and took a step closer to him, knowing now he wasn’t dangerous to her. Why would she be in danger?

She secretly took in his figure. Eyes chasing from his soft brown, frizzed hair, which was ruined by the force of the air around him from running, to his rough and straight features, a perfectly aligned nose, careful, playing blue eyes and a wonderfully muscular cheekbones, down to his chapped and dry lips to his tall and manly body, down to his horrible dress sense.

“Well, whatever...”She shrugged, hiding her interest and embarrassment, as she turned her back and began to walk away. He was startled slightly, but quickly snapped out of it as he watched her depart, the further she got, the bigger the feeling of loneliness took over, “Wait!”
It took a while for his words to reach her small yet sensitive ears, and she stopped, but didn’t turn around. She was waiting.
“Um, I’m Adam Shettler!” He repeated thinking she didn’t hear him the last time, not wanting to walk close to her, afraid she would run away. “Um, what’s yours?” he hesitated. His hands were shaking, his feet quivering, threatening to fall to the ground, heart thumping loud and clear in his mind as the blood rushed to his face, causing him to blush under the darkness of the night.

She slowly tilted her head, to smile such a glorifying smile, such a sweet and heart aching small, a small showing happiness yet emptiness and responded with ; ‘Ever.’

And as she walked away, walked as far as possible.
Her own heart hitting against her chest furiously.
She left Adam to drop to his knees, and quiver slightly.

Left with the feeling that they had met before.
But that feeling was covered by the shivering of the cold and their hearts.