Status: On going...

He's attractive, arrogant and invincible. Well, for now.

Reunited.

"Run, run, run, run, run...!" Carl chanted again and again.
He and Adam were going to be late for the first day back, after the Easter Holidays.
That was not good.
Especially when you have a maniac for a teacher, who once had threatened a student for expulsion, because he was chewing gum in class.
Ridiculous.

"How much time we got left?" Adam gasped the question, as they entered the schools reception, only to run across the school play ground, into the 'N' building, skid up the stairs and jump down the corridor to their 'Form' room. (In England that means 'Home room')
"Uhh..." Carl grumbled as he struggled to run, carry his bag and pull up his sleeve just to check his watch. "Well for one it's time for you to get watch and secondly... we have, three minutes and 14 seconds!"
They ran as if their lives depended on it.

And just as the school bell ran, indicating that it was time for registration, they flew into class.

"Made it!" They cried in joy, as they lay on the floor, gasping for oxygen, tangled up into each other.
The class laughed hysterically.
Mr Fortier wasn't.
Shit.
"Mr Tolford... Shettler..." They both cringed on the floor. "Go take your seats."

Silence.
The class had frozen.
The two idiots on the floor were frozen.
Did that just happen?
Did he just let them off?
Something was wrong.
Slowly, and cautiously they began to stand up, eyeing their teacher suspiciously. As if they were waiting for a punch line or some trap to pop up.
But nothing happened.
Their teacher began registration with solemn look on his face and a clear, calm voice.

"He's... happy." Carl whisper, with a shiver running down his spine.
How disgusting, Carl thought.
"Yeah, think he finally got rid of his wife?"
"Either that, or he got fucked well over the holiday."
They both sniggered between each other, as the rest of the class whispered to each other, the relatively same conversation.

Registration ended quickly and smoothly.
And the class dispersed for period one; Science.
Oh, how Adam hated Science.
A subject that differs between Religion, Geography, History and other subjects that have any relation with 'The World'.
Pointless.

"So... wan'na explain what happened last Saturday?" Carl asked munching on his last minute breakfast bar, as they began to walk their way to the science block.
"What are you talking about?" Adam gulped innocently as Carl eyes him with squinted eyes.
"I am guessing you either found your little 'adventure' girl or just went home with a slut and relieved your 'sexual frustration', no?" He giggle in response to the memory.
"How do I put it... I found my 'adventure' girl but soon after lost her. So I relieved myself with my magic hands." Adam winked.

Two seconds later, Adam received a blow to the head.
"You disgusting, little twerp." Her voice groaned in irritation.
Without even looking behind him, he knew the culprit for the soon to be bump on his head; Arial.
"Arial!" Carl rejoiced as she came into his view. He turned around to jump into a hug, which was soon stopped by her head smacking onto his forehead. "Hey, Carl." She smiled whilst patting him on the head.
Like a dog.
"You bloody bitch. Why the hell did you hit me!?" He accused.
She sighed, flicking her black locks over her shoulder as she glared at Adam with her bright, blue and accusing eyes, "No one needs to hear how you 'relieve' your sexual frustration, thank you. Especially at nine in the morning!"
"Why? Where you hoping you were doing the relieving?" He smirked in response, which only got him another whack across the head.
This time, by Carl.
Adam turned to glare at his best friend, only to find the 'I will kill you' signature face on.

He was jealous.
Jealous of what?
Arial was nothing compared to the other girls fawning over Carl.

She had a flat and plain body. A round face, with thin lined blue eyes, her hair was done straight, reaching her waist; she never did anything with it. The only make up she wore was eyeliner.
She was boring.
Nothing exciting about her.
But Carl thought the opposite.

Without further dew all three of them managed to reach science alive, and still intact. Although they were still bickering over the fact that Arial hit him across the head with a dictionary, and that it could be hazardous to his good looks, if his head became disproportioned, which Arial secretly wished would happen.

The second Adam's bottom placed itself onto its chair, was the second his head hand lunged into his arm to fall asleep.
He was at the back of the class, seated by himself because he caused too much 'distractions' in class, therefore excluded from the rest of the class.
Just how he likes it.

Then something happened.
Something that caused the whole class to go into an uproar about it.
Something that Adam tried to block out.
"What is she doing here?" They began to whisper.
"Isn't she from the other half of the year?"
"I hear they are mixing the two halves from now. And that next year, we will be completely jumbled." Peter groaned.
"I don't want new students!"
"They are not new, idiot. I think she's from Green Class."

As his blood began to boil, and as the words began to repeat over and over in his head, Adam couldn't take it anymore and decided to fling is head up to find the source of curious whispers and gossips.

Only to find her.
Or she found him.
It was Ever.