Status: On going...

He's attractive, arrogant and invincible. Well, for now.

The Plan.

Okay...
So maybe he was little forceful?
Egoistical?
Annoying?
Frustrated.
But she had no right to humiliate him like that.
Adam was still in denial; how could anyone forget who he was?
One look should send a girl to their knees or even blush a little!

“Adam...” Carl called with a sigh.
He seems to be doing that a lot lately.
“What?” Adam hissed under his breath.
“Well as the sad duty of your best friend, I am given the job to stop you when you’re about to the crack your skull and the table.” What? “Unless you’re planning to have brain damage by banging your forehead forcefully to the table? The poor dinner ladies will have to clean up your blood,” Carl joked in a sarcastic tone.
He was fluent in sarcasm.
Sarcasm was his life.
As sad as that maybe, it was true.

“Oh...” Adam hadn’t noticed.
He had always reverted to self harm whenever he was seriously regretting a mistake he had done.
He tried to turn his train of thought in a more positive direction.
Maybe she couldn’t see him?
It was dark after all.
She could be one of those weird people who are blind in the dark.
Then again she seemed to know where she was running, so that couldn’t be it.

He shook his head furiously as Carl sucked on his straw, enjoying his strawberry milkshake as he watched his friend with a grin on his face, amused by the show.
Adam never ceased to amaze Carl.
After all they were only best friends because one, they were complete opposites in personality wise yet both still good looking, two, they enjoyed messing with people and three they enjoyed messing with each other.
So it probable that they have more in common with each other than they realise.

“I heard about your outburst after science.” He hit the bull’s eye.
Hard.
“Who did you hear that from?”Adam groaned at the memory.
It was killing him so much.
“Oh no... no-one told me,” he took another long slurp from his carton. “I literally heard you, and I was two corridors down. I never knew you could shout so loud when your pissed, I should act like I don’t know who you are more often.” He sniggered, covering his mouth, as he watched Adam’s face turn from red to pink, angry to embarrass.
“Shut up...” Adam mumbled as he hid in his arms, hiding his face from staring girls and bemused guys.
“Ok, ok. I had my fun... for now. Well I am guessing that Miss Curly,” A nickname given to her by Carl, seeing as he still didn’t quite get that her name was actually ‘Ever’. “Is your Ms Adventure, right?” he said, answering his own question. “Well, if you want my advice...” He doesn’t. “Then apologize.” Reasonable advice.

“What... say ‘I am sorry’?” He asked disgusted.
He didn’t like the words.
He didn’t like them one bit.

“Well, if you want Miss Curly to bat an eyelash then you need to do it.” Carl shrugged, enjoying his friend’s torture moment.
Sadist.

Adam could only respond with a sigh.
Knowing he had to be a man and do what he had to do.
Apologize.

“I-I am sorry!” He stuttered the words, hesitation taking over him. “I... am sorry?” He forced himself to sound lighter, only causing him to sound awkward.
“I apologize, my behaviour was inappropriate.” Too formal.
“We’re cool, right?” Too friendly.
“Shall I make it up to you?” he winked at himself in front of his bathroom mirror.
Too outgoing.

“Damn it!” His nerves were getting to him.
He had ended avoiding Ever for the rest of the day.
More like she didn’t even care to notice.
Adam had thought about it all day.
All day, he was figuring out what to say.
How to say it.
When to say it.
Where to say it.

Getting her alone wasn’t going to be hard, she didn’t seem to have much friends.
Or at least those to hang around with.
She was quite.
Closed off.
Solemn.
Okay, clearly he had been observing her too much.
But it was research.
‘Research?’

It was Tuesday.
Adam was in school.
Early.
For once.

“Ew...!” Carl’ voice groaned from over Adam’s shoulder.
“What?” Adam asked sleepy.
Clearly, he was too early.
“What the fuck are you doing here before the teacher?”
“I dun’no... I didn’t sleep last night,” he yawned.
A snigger seeped through Carl’ soft lips, “Hmmm... what were you thinking about?” Crap! “Well...?” he leaned in close to Adam’s face, a smirk plastered across his cheeks.
Oh, how he enjoyed this.
“How... how to apologize.” The blush crept.
Carl froze.
With another of his ‘Are you an idiot?’ look on his face.
“Is it that bad? Just go and say I am sorry, it’s not like it’s the first time.”
“I know... but I’ll do it at break.”

Carl clicked his tongue.
Things were getting annoying.

Okay, so Adam apologized successfully.
The words came out...
Nicely...
Softly...
Sincerely?
JESUS!

Why was he so worried?
Oh right, he was probably worried over the fact that well... she, kind of didn’t even care about anything that happened yesterday!
Her response...
That response.
What kind of bloody response was that!?
‘Oh... that? I didn’t really mind it.’ She said with another of her signature blank face.
That woman has no emotion!
Not an ounce of love or hate!

Things were definitely getting annoying.
And even Arial has noticed his obsession with her.
‘He’s obsessed?’
Therefore she takes the opportunity, the chance to torture him endlessly.
As if Carl wasn’t enough!

“Adam! Seriously, you’re going to break the table one day!” Carl cried in irritation. “The response couldn’t have been that bad.”
“Carl, I am telling you that girl has no emotions whatsoever. It’s driving me nuts!”
“I don’t get the problem then, just create her some emotions.”
“... what are you talking about?”
“I am saying; do what you always do with your toys.”
“Oh, and what’s that?”
How could he forget that?
“Make her fall in love with you.”
“Ha!?”