Sequel: Paralians
Status: Completed.

The Redemption of Peter Wentz

Expressivo, Piano Molto Crescendo

It has been three weeks, and Brendon was completely immobile. Though the muscle movements were involuntary at times, he looked genuinely dead. He couldn't move on his own, but his eyes were something else, rolling around slowly to every movement around him. In the twenty-one days he's starved, he slowly came to.

Andy had been watching him, noting how is body would begin to relax like a time lapse film. Mouth positioned in a silent scream, he sank back against the bed lazily now that his restraints had been removed. It was all up to Andy, how to properly care for the vampire. Patrick kept his distance, despite his urge to get the IV into Brendon's arm now (to Patrick, he was more than ready) because Andy knew better than anyone how biologically sound Urie was.

"Do you think we should move him?" Patrick asked, voice timid in the silence.

"In a minute." Andy replied, not breaking his gaze from Brendon's motionless body.

Andy could tell from this angle by the window that Brendon's fangs were longer and definitely more intimidating. His body begged for resource. His ribs were visible now, and even Patrick knew it was a bad sign when he began breathing again, trying to suck up as much nourishment as he could.

"Fuck it. I'm getting the packets out now. I can't stand this." Patrick muttered. He fumbled out the door, going across the hall to the study to fetch the five pints of A positive packets and IV stand, soon rolling it back through the door. "Help me get him in the chair."

Andy complied, knowing full well that Brendon was far too weak to make a move and try to bite him. His head fell back lazily as Andy hoisted him up, groaning slightly under his dead weight. The few steps to the fold-out were languorous as Andy dragged Brendon across the room. With what strength he had reserved, Brendon barely clutched to the fabric of Andy's shirt to keep himself upright though his legs trailed behind them. He lurched into the chair and nearly fell over until Patrick pushed his shoulders back up against the wall. Andy was finished with the IV needle in seconds, taping it to the skin.

Patrick was a bit impatient and skeptical at this point, still not sure if Brendon's mind was sound and under control. It was all a matter of waiting.