Sequel: The Second Nightmare
Status: FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEQUEL COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nightmare

29

Two weeks later

Zacky and I were in Vegas. Why were we in Vegas? We were getting married. Where only my parents,friends,his parents, and friends could see.

We wanted a small and simple wedding. I smiled and tears began to glaze my eyes.

"You may now kiss the bride man."The "preacher" said. Zacky leaned forwarded and captured my lips in his. I curled my head into his neck and laughed. Dad stood up as did everybody else.

"Let's go home kiddos."He said. Zacky and I followed him outside where he handed us the wedding presents we'd received before the wedding. Kelsey hugged me and Brian said bye to us.

Zacky and I headed home and put our gifts away then changed and went back outside to the taxi.

"How does it feel to be Mrs.Zachary James Baker?"Zack asked. I smiled and grabbed his hand.

"It feels amazing baby."I replied. We got to the airport and Zacky bought our tickets. We were honeymooning in England. I was so happy that I was now married to the man I loved with all my heart.

I laid my hand on Zacky's leg and fell asleep on his shoulder. He kissed my forhead and chuckled as I tried to,but failed miserably,curl into him.

Zacky's POV

We landed in England and I got woke Britt up. I was the happiest man alive now that we were together forever. And with the baby in her,I knew we'd grow closer together. I know both our parents were upset with the fact we decided to get married in Vegas and not have a traditional wedding. I just couldn't wait any longer and I knew Brittanee couldn't either.

We went to our hotel and Brittanee went back to sleep. I chuckled. The woman could sleep for days. I could too but I was too excited to do anything. I put our suitcases in the closet and locked the door. I grabbed the remote and watched some T.V.

I took my pants and shirt off and did the same to Britt. I knew she hated sleeping in her clothes. I got under the covers and pulled her to my chest. I kissed her forehead lightly and slowly dozed off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I'm a dodo bird and forgot to update after Kelsey. I forgot she'd updated haha and just remembered. You can thank my boyfriend for that. He hasn't talked to me since I got home so I was bored and I was like hmmmm I haven't had to update in a while. So thank you Dalton. This is my last chapter for this story but in the sequel when it's my turn it will take place where Zacky and Britt are heading back home. and again I am so sorry for being a dodo bird >:D