Status: Finished, need to update.

Your Protector

Drop it

Hum. Hum. Hum. Rest. Hum Hum Hum. Rest. Hum. Hum Hu-

"Can;t you play anything more... I don't know, upbeat?" Zane asked as he wrapped his arms around me from behind. A shiver went through me and I pulled away instinctively. Zane raised an eyebrow and I just glared at him. "Well?" He said in that sick voice of his.

"A please would be nice..." I muttered, gritting my teeth.

"Well, well, well. The little bitch has confidence now doesn't she?" Zane sneered. "Let's change that."

Before I could think about what he said I felt a sting against my cheek and fell from my seat at the piano. "You fucking jerk! I hate y-"

"Ah , ah, ah." Zane interrupted me and a sound was heard from the entrance hallway. He looked toward it then made a humph noise. "Kade, go see who's here. Kellen said he was inviting a friend to come play." Zane drew out the word play and winked at me. "I'm going to get a drink."

Slowly, I stood up as Kade made his way to the door.

"Who the hell are you?" he said, sparking my interest. Surely Kade would know his brother's so called "friends." Out of wonder, I walked around the corner of the living room and peeked past it to the door. I couldn't believe my eyes. That can't be him. i told myself, shaking my head. But the minute he locked gazes with me, that's when I knew.

My eyes filled with giant tears. "Alex." I whispered softly so that no one could hear. A smile spread across his face and he ran toward me.

"Oh my God. Ally bear I can't believe it's you." I was about to close the gap between us when I felt arms go around my stomach. Fuck!

"Thought you could cheat on me love?" Zane whispered in my ear, his hot breath against my face.

"Let her go!" I heard Alex yell.

Zane chuckled, making my body move with him. "I'd think twice about who you point that gun at Alex."

I opened my eyes, not realizing they had been shut, and pulled in a breath. About a foot away from me stood a shaking Alex. He had black circles under his eyes, stubble on his chin, and his hair fell in his face like a mop. But that's not what caught my attention. In Alex;s hands he held a black revolver and it was aimed right at Zane. "Drop it Alex." He said.

"Never." Alex responded, not taking his eyes off me.

"Fine, I guess I have no choice then." Zane hooked one arm around my throat and I felt something push against my head. Realizing what it was, I closed my eyes, waiting to take my last breath.

"No!" Alex screamed. "Please, don't hurt her." He said softly, looking at me with sorrow in his expression.

"Oh I won't. Not unless you hurt me that is. I mean, who knows, you could shoot me and my finger could...I don't know. Slip? Or maybe I try to defend myself and she gets in the way? There are so many options." Zane pressed the metal harder against my head and I winced, a tear rolling down my cheek.

"You bastard!" I yelled out. I know, not the best idea to scream at someone holding a gun to my head. I just wanted him to leave Alex alone, he knew that he was torturing him.

"Shut up!" He put more force on the gun again and I gasped in pain, causing Alex to flinch. "Now where were we? Oh that's right. Put the gun down and I shall have a little chat with dear Alexis here. Then, when I'm done, you can leave." He said to Alex.

Alex nodded slowly and handed his gun to Kade. I felt the pressure release from my head as Zane began to walk me backwards. He walked through the living room, up the stairs, and into his cement chamber. After pushing me into a chair he locked the door. "Now, let's chat." He said in a sickeningly sweet voice.

All of the sudden I heard a banging on the door and Alex screaming, "Hurt her, and I'll kill you, you bastard."

I let out small whimper then told myself to shut up. I needed to stay calm or I'd get scared and freak out. Zane made his way closer to me and put his hands on the back of my chair. "So baby-"

"Don't call me baby." I sneered.

A second later Zane's hand was around my throat. I felt his rough hands squeezing, bruises forming where they sat, and by lungs began to give in, I closed my eyes just waiting for what was to come.

"You know what I said about not hurting you? Well that might change...unless you agree to stay here with me forever and forget all about Alex and any of your other friends. I think that sounds fair. Don't you agree?" Zane put a hand on my head, causing me to flinch, and began to pet my hair. I tried to shake my head no or make so sort of noise but his dominant hand was still wrapped tightly around my throat. He slowly began to squeeze tighter, which in turn caused me to suck as much air as I could through my nose. "Answer me!" He yelled.

Banging. Screaming. Banging. Pain. Darkness.
♠ ♠ ♠
hum i think my writing got worse. *sniffle*
Comment? :(

*edited*