Status: Finished, need to update.

Your Protector

Glad to Be Here

"-Lexis! Are you okay? What's happening? Zane ran out. Are you in there? Please answer me!"

I heard the yelling first the the beating of my heart. Looking around the room, I realized that Zane was gone. Out the corner of my eye I found the place he had escaped from. Where does that lead? How long was I sleeping? I stared at the door, question after question running through my mind. That's when I heard it.

"ALEXIS! Answer me I'm dying."

"Alex?" I asked softly, before remembering he couldn't hear me.

Finally I came to my senses and jumped. My head throbbed but I didn't care. I ran as fast as I could to the door separating me from my boyfriend, unlocked it,, and jumped straight into his arms. I hear a soft thud and felt myself fall against Alex. "Ally bear?" He whispered?

Slowly, I lifted my head, letting him see my tear filled eyes. When they made contact with his I instantly began sobbing, the memories of everything overwhelming me. I dropped my head onto his chest and he shushed me as a mother would do to a crying child.

"It's okay Ally. You're okay now. I'll keep you safe." He wrapped his arms around me and put his head on mine. "I promise."

I nodded softly and felt myself being lifted. Notch bothering to pick up my head, I closed my eyes.

"Alex?" I whispered.

"Yes love?" I felt him shift his grasp on me and heard a door open.

"I love you." I said softly, tears cascading down my cheeks again.

"I love you too Alexis. More than you could imagine."

Suddenly, I felt him let go of me and someone different took his place. I opened my eyes and looked up to see that I was in Sam's lap. His bright eyes connected with mine and he smiled gently. "Welcome back Alexis. We missed you." A tear slid down his cheek and I could tell from his grin, that it was out of relief. He looked so scared.

"I;m glad to be here Sam. I missed you too." Samuel kissed my forehead as Alex started the car,

"Get some sleep, you need it."

I smiled and looked over to see Nathan. "Hey Nate." I registered his childish face and instantly jumped up, causing Sam to push me back down. "Oh my God! Kade and Kory!"

"Alexis calm down." I heard from the front seat.. "Kade told me what you said and gave me this for you." He looked away from the road to hand me a letter, then went back to driving.

Dear Alexis,

I know I said I would love yo live with you but I don't think it would work for the best. I am however, going to see you again. Tonight I'm taking a bus to my Great Aunts. She's always been close to me and you know what they say about great aunts and money ^^. I plan to tell her what happened and ask if she could help me buy a place here. I know I'm still a kid, but I grew up fast and I know how to take care of myself. I may some issues with Kory, but he's a good kid and my aunt will help so don't worry about us. I'm going to find a job under someone until I'm old enough yo get a real one.

I promise I'll meet up with you as soon as I get a place or know what's going to happen. Until then, call me.

Your little buddy,
Kade!


My eyes swelled with tears for the 4Th time that night as I thought about Kade and Kory living on their own. I hope i see you again kid.

"Alexis?" Alex called to me.

"Hm?"

"They're going to be okay. I'm sure of it." He smiled at me and I smiled back. God how I've missed him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wew second chapter today. I'm trying to get caught up with my updates and writing. I have a lot written but not posted and it sucks!!! but hey summer is on its way I'll get back in it. Sorry it's been so long.