Status: Finished, need to update.

Your Protector

Dont Judge People By Looks

Alex held me on the floor a while and when the bell rang he didn't make any move to get up. He just buried his face into my neck and held me tighter,acting like he would never let go. I wanted to stay like that with him forever but I had to get home or Jason would worry. I picked up my head and saw Zane glaring at us then I started to get up. Alex squeezed me tighter then let go and stood up, pulling me with him. He sighed softly and gave me a little push toward Zane who was stomping away. "Go after him." He whispered behind me. When I looked at him he nodded and I reluctantly walked away to catch up with Zane.

I had to jog to reach him and when I grabbed his hand he didn't even look at me. "Zane, I-"

"Save it. I'll deal with you when we get to your house."

When we reached Alex's truck Alex ran up and unlocked the door then Zane walked to the passenger seat and got in, leaving me to sit in the back alone. Alex opened his door and my door at the same time then mouthed, 'Whats wrong?'

I just shrugged and got in the truck, avoiding eye contact with Zane. I didn't get what he meant by 'Deal with me.' The way he phrased it seemed a little odd and I wasn't sure I wanted to be alone with him.

When we got to my house I hugged Alex from the back seat and climbed out and started walking to my house. When Zane got out he walked over to Alex's door and opened it. He whispered something in Alex's ear and when Zane backed away anger,sorrow,and longing flashed across Alex's face. "Sorry man. I didn't think it bothered you. I'll stop."

I was curious about what he said and walked closer but I got noticed. Zane waved to Alex and walked over to me with furious eyes. He grabbed my arm roughly and pulled me into my house, almost causing me to fall over.

When we got inside I pried my hand from his and yelled, "What the fuck Zane?"

"I need to talk to you."

" Then talk! Don't pull me around like a rag doll!" I yelled, angry that he was so rough with me.

"Fine sit down." After I sat on the couch he continued. "I don't want you to hang out with Alex anymore." He stated calmly. then grabbed my hand, waiting for a response.

"Why the fuck not?" I screamed, pulling my hand from his.

"Because you're too close to him. People saw you in the hallway and they're going to start talking."

"I don't care what people say. They can jump off a cliff."

"I care Alexis! I don't want you to talk to him anymore and that's an order!" He grabbed my shoulders roughly and I shook him off.

"I don't care what you think. He's my best friend and I love him! Also you can't order me around! I'm not your kid or your little sister, I'm your girlfriend! Wait no I was your girlfriend."

The minute those words came out of my mouth Zane made me regret it. His eyes filled with anger and his hands dropped to his sides then his face turned beet red and I swear steam was coming out of his ears. He raised his hand and pulled it back. Then he slapped me. My eyes filled with tears and my hand flew up to touch the spot that stung on my cheek. I stared at Zane in disbelief and choked out, "Get out. It's over. I never want to see you again."

"You can break up with me bitch. You're lucky I'm your boyfriend. I'll leave but your still my girlfriend. You have to be. If you try to break up with me or tell anyone about this I'm going to kill you and the people closest to you. Starting with Alex. You might want to apologize." He said pulling a knife from his pocket.

I was instantly reminded of my mom and my anger was turned to sadness. "Get! Out! Now!" I yelled.

"What a shame. I was going to be nice to you, unlike my other girlfriends. I thought I could control you without force because you listened so well and always did what I asked. I guess I was wrong. I will find a way to keep you and your little friend apart and I'm going to make your life a living hell in the process." With that he walked out the house, laughing.

After I heard his car leave I thought about what happened. The guy I thought was great had turned on me. I held my cheek and walked up stairs. My brother came out of the hall bathroom, his hair dripping and I made sure my hair covered the splotch on my cheek. "What happened? I heard yelling."

"Zane and I got in and argument." My voice cracked and my brother pulled me into a hug.

"It's okay. Please don;t cry. I know you'll make up."

I shook my head and said, "I don't want to."

My brother pulled back with surprise shown on his face. "Why? I thought you liked him"
"Not anymore. I love...Alex.."

A smile went across my brothers face and I looked at him shocked. "I knew it! That's good for you. I like him more."

My brother didn't really like Zane because he was three years older than me. He had failed a year and started school late so he was a twenty year old senior. I twas almost illegal for us to be together. Jason liked Alex more because he was more of a gentleman and he never let me get hurt.

I talked with my brother a while and went to my room. Tears welled up in my eyes and I worried about what Zane would do. I was just so scared. Then I thought about Alex. I had finally admitted that I loved him and I wanted him to know. If he feels the same I wonder if it would still be considered cheating if I became his girlfriend behind his back. I called Alex and told him to come over as fast as he could.

About thirty minutes later the doorbell rang and I ran to answer it. When I opened the door I saw Alex and threw myself into his arms. I asked him to stay for the night and he said he's come over as soon as possible. I had told him what happened on the phone but I didn't admit my feelings. I wanted that to be in person. He put his arms around me and I cried on him softly. He pushed me slowly into the house, not letting go of me, and shut the door. "Alex I.. need t-too tell y-y-ou some-something." I hiccuped in between sobs.

"It's OK. We have all night just calm down okay? It hurts me to see you like this."

He pulled me onto the couch in the living room and wrapped his arms around me. My brother walked in and saw us on the couch. "Hey Ale-." He stopped talking when I hiccuped into Alex's chest. I was trying not to cry but I couldn't help it.

"Alex if you hurt my sister I'm going to kill you! Why is she crying?"

"Zane." It took that one awful name for tears to come back in my eyes and sobs went through me. "Shit sorry." Alex said, rubbing my back.

"Well I have to go help a friend with something. Alex, you'll take care of her? I'm sure you'll do a better job than me anyway." My brother said softly with hurt in his voice.

"Yeah I'll cheer her up."

"No funny business." Jason said seriously.

"Yes sir." Alex said, saluting my brother.

I heard the door shut and turned to look at Alex. "All done?" Alex asked carefully.

I shook my head yes and sighted. "Alex...?

"Yeah?"

"I love you." I said it seriously and looked up at him.

He inched closer to me. "I love you too. I always have." Alex kissed me softly and slowly got more aggressive. He picked me up and carried me to my room and well let's just say I lost my virginity to the guy I really love.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think I forgot a chapter. No I'm sure I did so I came back and added this. I'm going to change the next one a bit too.