Status: Finished, need to update.

Your Protector

Dear Alison

I looked around my cement torture chamber and smiled with pride. I was the best killer anyone had ever heard of and it was all thanks to her. My true love, Alison. She broke my heart and I broke her. It was three years ago when I went crazy but I remember it like it was yesterday.

“Zane I’m going to get a drink. I’ll be right back.” Alison walked away and I felt the room darken as she left. She was the light to my life and without her I would’ve been engulfed in darkness. I leaned against the wall and looked around the room I was in. There were teenagers everywhere. In the bathroom, in the living room, they were even sprawled across the floor.

I got tired of waiting for Alison and decided to check on her after ten minutes went by. I walked into the kitchen where the drinks were and saw her kissing my best friend, Dean Collins. I couldn’t believe my eyes and it felt like a little piece of my heart fell from its base. Alison looked up with guilt clearly on her face, and said what almost everyone does. “It’s not what it looks like.”

I started trembling all over and grabbed Alison by the hand then dragged her upstairs to my bedroom. When I shut the door and locked it she backed away from me slowly. “Zane I’m sorry Honey. I didn’t kiss him. He kissed me. I swear.” she said, gaining courage again and walking up to me. She threw her arms around me and said sorry over and over again but I wouldn’t budge.

“Alison I can’t believe you! You’re horrible! I thought you loved me and then you go and do something so stupid.” I grabbed her shoulders and shook her violently.

“Zane you’re hurting me!” she screamed and tried to get me to stop.

The pieces of my heart kept falling and shattering one by one like a never ending hourglass of pain. Every piece that fell made me lose control even more. “I know I’m hurting you and it’s good. I’m going to hurt you like you hurt me!” I threw her down on my bed and put my hands around her throat, causing her screams to stop. She looked up at me with pleading eyes but the man she knew so well had vanished.

It seemed as if all I had was three little fragments left to my heart and it felt horrible. I looked down at Alison angrily. I was so mad I wanted to hurt her and I did. “Any last words?” I asked in a whisper to scare her.

“I never loved you. I only used you to get to your friend.”

That was the last straw. I really wasn't going to hurt her but what she said rand in my mind over and over. Two more pieces fell from my heart. One for each sentence she said. I put more pressure on my hands and Alison started to struggle. The more she struggled the more pressure I put. Finally, she stopped moving all together and I realized what I had done.

I walked over to the mirror in my room and looked at myself in it. The last piece of my heart shattered when I saw Alison’s dead body in the mirror and a single tear rolled down my cheek. That tear contained the last anyone would ever see of the true Zane Novak.

The sweet and caring boyfriend.
The great best friend.
The perfect son.


It was all gone with that one tear. My eyes turned dark and the light in my face went out like a burnt out bulb. I knew I would never be the same again.


I walked over to the corner of the room and pulled up a loose floor board. I pulled out a picture of a young girl with my arm around her. We were both smiling and sticking our tongues at each other. I then remembered why I picked Alexis.

I see her as Alison and Alex as me. They're always together and the best of friends. Alexis has beautiful black hair just like Alison. Her flawless pale skin glows when she's with Alex just like mine had when I was with Alison. It was like Alison cheating with m friend all over again before I got in the middle. I started thinking of Alexis as Alison and I treated her like my world then Alex told me how he felt about her and I got jealous. I tried to keep my dear Alison away from Alex and she didn’t want to listen. I threatened her and kidnapped her and I'm sure I'll kill her. I know in the end I’ll feel bad for it just like I did with Alison. But I will forget and move on to another girl.

I put the picture back in the floor and replaced the board as my eyes stung with tears. My heart's coming back and it's making me furious. If it comes back I will have to live with the regret and pain of what I had done and I don’t want that.

I walked to my room where Alexis was and woke her up gently. When she looked up at me I kissed her and wouldn’t let her pull away. I stripped her and she gave in finally. She stopped fighting.

That night ended in tears, screams, and sadness ringing through the night sky.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so I think I might give Zane a heart. A verry small one.
I think you can guess what happened at the end but for the clueless people yes, he did rape her.
I think it will be over in a few chapters. I know it's kind of short but I will probably make a sequel.