I Know It's Hurting You, But It's Killing Me

0011.

I walked down stairs the next morning dressed and ready to spend the day with Michelle and Leana, but things with dad were still screwed up. I made my way into the kitchen and spotted dad sitting at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee in one hand and his cell in the other. I ignored his presence and walked to the fridge to grab a bottle of water.

"What are you doing up so early on a Saturday morning?" He asked, looking up from his phone and directly at me. "Michelle and Leana are picking me up, were spending the day together." I shrugged and took a sip of my water.

"You're grounded Audrey, you're not going anywhere." He said as he stood up from the table and poured the rest of his coffee in the sink. "I have to go dad," I stated firmly. "Why do you have to go?" He asked as he turned and caught my gaze. "Were doing something important."

"What are you doing that's so important Audrey?" He asked pushing the subject. "Can't you just leave me alone for once and not question what I'm doing? I'm doing something way more important than staying home and being grounded." I snapped.

He didn't say anything else and just left me alone until Michelle beeped her horn outside. "The guys and I will be at the studio all day, and I won't be home until eight tonight." He called out "Figures," I muttered before grabbing my bag and walking out the front door.

--

"Give your dad a break Audrey and try not to fight with him, alright?" Michelle asked as she handed me my shopping bags. "Okay, I promise." I nodded. She smiled and gave me a hug. "Remember if you need anything give me a call." She reminded me. "Alright, I will." I smiled. "Matt won't be here for another hour, are you going to be okay?" Leana asked with a frown.

"Of course, I stay by myself all the time." I stated and both of them nodded. "We'll see you in a few days Audrey. Love you, bye." They both waved and Michelle drove off. I walked up to the front door and unlocked the door with my key. I walked inside and locked the door behind me before turning on some lights and carrying my stuff to my room.

I changed into an over sized t-shirt and some sweats before grabbing a water from the fridge. I had gone to the doctors just hours before and they examined me to see if anything was wrong. Thankfully there wasn't but the doctor would be calling Michelle in a few days with my results for any STD's. The rest of the day was nice and very relaxing. We ran around the mall and shopped at almost every store.

"Hello?" I answered my cell as I ran upstairs to my bedroom. "Hey Sugar Plum!" Jimmy exclaimed from the other end. "Hey Jimmy, what are you calling about?" I asked. "Matt just wanted me to tell you that he'll be home in an hour and the guys and I will be with him." He laughed. "Great, I'll see you all in an hour." I smiled, knowing that tonight would be fun if the guys were coming over. "See you then," He shouted before hanging up.

I heard the door bell ring not even ten minutes after hanging up with Jimmy and I race down the stairs to answer it. I pulled open the front door without looking first and there stood Brandon and Ryan. They both smirked and took a step forward. I went to slam the door but they used all their strength and pushed it open. I wasn't strong enough to hold them back with resulted in me getting shoved backwards to the ground.

I crawled backwards as they stepped into the house and Ryan shut and locked the door behind him. "What do you want?" I asked them, my heart beating rapidly. "I told you to watch your back but it looks like you can't ever listen." Ryan said and chuckled. I pulled myself up of the floor quickly and stood in front of them. "My dad and the guys will be home in five minutes. I suggest you leave unless you want to get your asses kicked." I said trying to keep my voice as strong as I could.

"There's no need to lie Audrey." Brandon said. "What do you want from me?" I asked slowly. "I told Ryan here how much fun we had Saturday night and now he wants to have a go at you." He grinned. That was all it took before I took off running through the living room and stupidly up the stairs. "You think you can run from us?" Ryan asked with a laugh as they chased after me. I ran down the hallway and dove into my dad's room before shutting and locking the door.

I could hear them banging on the door as I searched around looking for any type of weapon. I remembered I had my cell phone and I pulled it out before dialing my dad's number. I ran into the closet so they couldn't hear me and after it ringing a few times dad answered.

"Hello," He sighed on the other end. "Dad," I whispered. "What Audrey? What do you need?" I could hear the irritation in his voice. "I'm sorry about earlier and last night but please you have to come home now!" I exclaimed quietly.

"Why, what's wrong?" He asked quickly obviously hearing the fear in my voice. "They're in the house and there going to hurt me."

"Who Audrey? Tell me who?" He asked slowly. "Brandon and Ryan." I answered immediately after he asked. "Okay, the guys and I are getting into the car now. I need you to tell me where you are." He told me.

"Come on Audrey! Come out and we can have some fun." Brandon shouted from the hallway. "I'm in your room dad," I said. "Okay this is what I want you to do, but you need to listen carefully, okay?" He asked.

"Okay," I nodded even though he couldn't see me. "I want you to hang up this phone in a minute and call the police and as you do that look in my bottom dresser drawer, there should be a large can of pepper spray. Open the bedroom door and spray the both in the eyes as fast as you can and then run down stairs and out of the front door. The police should be arriving soon and then me and the guys right after, okay?" He asked. "Okay," I told him.

"Hang up now and call the police, I'll see you soon." I hung up right as he finished that sentence and dialed nine-one-one. I talked to the dispatcher for two minutes as I searched for the pepper spray before hanging up and giving the can a good shake. I held onto the can tightly as I swung open the door as fast as I could and sprayed then both in the face.

"Ah my eyes," Ryan shouted as he fell into the wall. "You fucking bitch!" Brandon exclaimed as he rubbed his eyes. I ran passed them and started for the stairs. I reached the bottom of the stairs and before I could run any further I was tackled to the ground by Brandon. "You're going to pay for that," He growled as he flipped me over and held me down.

"No, Stop! Please, Brandon stop!" I shouted as he tore my t-shirt and ripped it off of me. He held one hand over my mouth and the other layed upon my stomach. I started to hit, punch, and smack him with both of my hands. I pulled my knee up and kneed him in the groin before punching him in the jaw.

He rolled off of me in pain and without a second thought I pulled myself off of the floor and ran out the front door not caring I was only in sweatpants and a bra. The police were running towards me but I ignored them as I spotted my dad getting out of his SUV. I ran to him and practically jumped into his arms before I started crying.

"It's going to be okay, I'm here baby girl." He soothed.
♠ ♠ ♠
The longest chapter I've written so far and probably my favorite!

Hope you liked it. xD

Comment and Subscribe!!

<33

Image