I Know It's Hurting You, But It's Killing Me

0029.

“This is all your fault.” Lex hissed as we both carried a heavy speaker to the stage. When dad said we weren't going to be bored, he was right. It had only been a couple of hours since he decided our punishment, and I was dead tired to the point where if I laid down I would have passed out.

We had been unloading things with the roadies and basically doing anything Dad and Zacky asked us to do. It was probably the best punishment they could come up with, and they made it clear that it wasn't just a one time thing, we we're going to have to help for two weeks.

“None of this is my fault, so shut the fuck up Lex!” I growled, sick of his damn complaining. “You two need to stop fucking arguing and get to work.” Jason Berry yelled from the other side of the stage.

I rolled my eyes as Lex and I sat the speaker down. “Can we stop now?” Lex shouted towards Zacky. “No,” He shook his head and went back to what he was originally doing.

“Damn,” We both muttered in unison.

--

I rolled my eyes and yanked my arm free from his grip. No guy would tell me what I was or wasn't going to do. I walked away from him and through the wild teenagers, trying my best to find an exit.

“Watch where you're going!” A girl shouted at me as I tripped and collided with her, sending me to the floor and her cup of beer spilling all over my tank. “Sorry,” I muttered, before getting up and looking around for the bathroom.

“Jen, where's the bathroom?” I asked her after I had found her and Ryan talking by the stereo.

“Upstairs,” She shouted over the music, and gave me a small smirk. I gave her a questioning look before thanking her and climbing the stairs.

I opened several doors in the hallway, but each one led to a room with different kids hooking up or getting high. I sighed and rolled my eyes at such stupid kids before finally finding the bathroom which happened to be the last door on the left.

I turned the faucet on dampened a wash cloth that I had found under the counter, before wiping my shirt free of beer. “Look Audrey, I'm sorry about back there.” Brandon apologized as he appeared by my side in a matter of seconds.

“Uh, yeah, whatever.” I ignored him.

“What is wrong with you?” He questioned as he furrowed his eyebrows, and folded his arms across his chest. “Right now you are,” I retorted before throwing down the wash cloth.

“You really need to lighten up,” He chuckled and shook his head. “No, what I need to do is get home.” I declined before trying to pass him. “I don't think so, Audrey.” He said as he blocked me.

“Brandon, move.” I demanded. He rolled his eyes and than shoved me backwards. I went spiraling to the floor with a small 'thud'.

“What the hell!” I shouted as I looked up at him, wondering what the fuck had gotten in to him. He shut the bathroom door, locking it after ward, before smirking at me.

He chuckled at my fearful expression. “Don't worry Audrey, I'll make this fun for the both of us.”


--

“Audrey, are you alright?” Lex asked as he snapped his fingers in front of my face. “Uh, yeah, I'm fine. I just need a minute.” I said quickly, before darting out of the building and into the fresh air.

I leaned against the brick wall and closed my eyes, taking in deep breathes. “Are you okay?” Johnny asked from beside me. “I'm fine,” I hissed, and slid down the wall until I sat completely on the ground.

“No need to snap, Audrey. I'm just worried about your well being.” He held his hands up in a defensive matter. “Sorry,” I murmured.

He nodded and sat down next to me. “We haven't talked much lately.” He noticed.

“I know, Johnny.” I sighed. “I'm sorry about that, I've just had a lot on my mind.”

“Understandable,” He paused. “You and Lex seem to be getting awful close these days.” A smirk spread across his face.

“Yeah, I guess, but now he's pissed at me. He blames me for getting us into trouble today.” I shook my head and bit down on my lip.

“He'll get over it,” Johnny laughed. “You know, I think he likes you.”

“Yeah, right.” I scoffed and rolled my eyes. “Why is that so hard to believe, Audrey?”

“He knows, Johnny.” I said as I ran hand through my hair. “You told him?” He asked, pretty damn surprised. “Not exactly, he just new.” I shrugged.

“That wouldn't change that fact that he likes you.” He protested.

“Yes it would. Who would want to be with a girl who's been violated like that?” I questioned quietly.

“You're not alone, Audrey. Tons of girls have been through exactly what you have, and I guarantee most of them have a boyfriend or a husband.”

“It doesn't matter,” I shook my head. “You're very stubborn.” He let out a small laugh. “You remind me of your mother every single day.”

“Dad told me you two were best friends, is that true?”

He smiled and nodded. “We were extremely close, but then again Val was close with everyone. With me though, It was different, we were the closet.”

I smiled at that, glad Johnny and my mom use to be so close. “You have her attitude and her innocent side. Unfortunately you inherited Matt's bad side, and his dimples.” He laughed some more.

I shook my head and smiled at him. “I love you Johnny,”

“I love you too, Audrey.” He said as he pulled me into a side hug. One thing was for sure, Johnny could always make me feel better.
♠ ♠ ♠
You would have totally gotten this update hours ago, but being the idiot I am I forgott it was Thursday! Wow, lol.

Comment and Subscribe!!

<3

Image