I Know It's Hurting You, But It's Killing Me

0009.

"Aunt Michelle!" I shouted as I ran through the sand and towards her and Leana. "Hey Audrey," She smiled and hugged me.

"You had everyone worried last night." Leana said as she also pulled me into a hug. "I'm sorry, I just took a walk and I was with Jimmy the whole time."

"We know Audrey, but either way we still worry about you." Michelle said. "I know, I know," I smiled. "It won't happen again, I swear." They nodded and we walked over to the guys. Michelle and Leana stripped off there clothing and sat down on there towels.

"Take your clothes off Audrey," Michelle said. "You make me sound like a stripper." I laughed at her before stripping down to my lime green and orange splattered bikini. The girls whistled at me which earned a few stares from people around us.

"Can't you wear a one piece?" Dad asked me. "No," I smirked. "Besides, aunt Michelle bought it for me."

"Who cares you're fifteen and I say if you've got it flaunt it." Leana said causing Michelle and I to laugh. "She doesn't need to be flaunting anything." Dad said. "And I don't, I only wear tank tops and bikini's which aren't that bad."

Dad scoffed at me. "Bikini's practically show everything Audrey and tank tops show a lot too. But I don't complain and I let you wear what you want." He chuckles. "We get it Matt, now why don't you and the guys go swim and leave us girls alone to talk." Michelle tells my dad. "Alright, were going." He said. "Damn girls," Zacky muttered as they all walked off to go swim.

"So, Audrey, what's been going on with you lately?" Michelle asked. "What do you mean?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow at her. "Don't kill Jimmy, but last night I over heard Jimmy and Brian talking and I confronted him about it. He said that something bad happened to you Saturday night at that party." Leana jumps in.

"Oh my God," I muttered and sat down next to them. "You want to tell us what's up?" Leana asked. "Looks it's nothing, I swear." I gave them a small smile. "You do realize that you can't lie to save your life just like you're mom." Michelle pointed out.

"I'm not lying," I protested. "You so are! Come on Audrey, spill and tell us what happened." Leana laughed.

"Okay, I am lying." I sighed. I figured why try lying to them if they knew I was lying. "What happened? Did you hook up with some guy or something?" Michelle asked.

"Not exactly..." I trail off. "Then what happened?" Leana asked. "Can we talk about this later?" I asked the both of them. "Alright," Michelle nodded with a sigh. "But we are going to talk later."

--

"Before you tell Leana and I anything you need to know that you're dad really wants to know whats going on with you." Michelle told me as all three of use walked along the shore. The sun was setting and we had a day full of fun. Jimmy and I collected sea shells, the girls and I got a tan, and then we all swam around in the ocean with each other.

"I know Aunt Michelle and I'll tell him when I'm ready." I said as softly as I could even though I was a little bit annoyed. "Are you ready to tell us?" Leana asked. I looked at her and shrugged. "If I don't I know that Jimmy will accidentally tell you and I would rather tell you myself then be confronted by you."

"Alright," They said in unison. "Did Brian and Jimmy say anything to you about what's been happening at school?" I asked them. "No," They shook there heads. "Well, Jen told the whole school I slept with this senior Brandon Saturday night and everyone started calling me a slut. But I didn't exactly sleep with him," I chewed on my lip.

"Then what exactly happened?" Michelle asked. "I said no and I begged him to stop but he wouldn't." My eyes teared up. "He raped you?" Leana asked as she and Michelle stopped walking and turned to me. "Yeah," I whispered and nodded.

"Oh my God Audrey," Michelle said.

"You have to tell Matt! You need to go to the hospital and get checked out, something could be wrong with you." Leana said. "I can't," I shook my head. "Why?" Michelle practically shouted at me.

"Because I just can't tell him what happened. Please, don't tell him, I'm begging you." I pleaded.

"Audrey this isn't the type of secret you keep from him. This is way more serious then me getting you birth control without his permission or letting you skip school for a day to take you shopping." Michelle said.

"I know that," I murmured. "You need to be examined and see a doctor. He could have given you an std or something Audrey." Leana said. "Just give me some time, please. I'm trusting you two not to tell anyone. It would be different if mom was here, but she's not."

"Okay," Leana sighed. "Audrey, I don't know if I can do that. This is really serious." Michelle said. "Please Aunt Michelle. You can take me to the doctors if you want but I can't tell him right now." She nodded.

"Alright fine, but I'm scheduling an appointment for tomorrow." I frowned, considering I hated it when I had to go see the gynecologist.

"Fine, I give in." I said as I crossed my arms over my chest. "I'm coming with you two tomorrow." Leana said. "That's fine Leana, I'll pick you both up tomorrow morning and we can go to the doctors and then we can go shopping!" Michelle smiled. "That sounds fun, we haven't been shopping awhile." Leana laughed.

"Okay, then it's a plan." I said and hugged them both.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wanted to update earlier than this but oh well. I was gone all day with my mom but I came home and finished this for you guys. Hope you enjoyed.

Comment and Subscribe!!

<3

Image