A Ritual - The Wedding

The Sermon:

We had chosen to have this on a Saturday, and this is a particularly warm one at that.
I guess you could say that it would be very convenient, and I’d agree, it is indeed so.
Some claim the thermometer climbed as high as 105 today, which is not too comfortable.
It had actually been hot for days now, so we had prepared, with loads and loads of juices.
This day really was too hot to consider eating in any event,
so this juices was all we prepared for this special day of our sermon now.
As we woke up, it was already hot, unconventionally so, even at this early hour.
We spent the coming hour with drinking, or rather sipping on juices.
After that our guests came, just before the Priest, the one asked to hold our sermon.
This was arranged to take place on our backyard, the pool was there already, as was the juices,
with all the space for out guests, only minimaly dressed.
I only have a minimal bikini, Craig, along with the males have trunks.
It’s not convenient to wear any more then that today, thus we only wear this much.
At ten o’clock, the Priest had taken his position at the edge of the pools.
I now stand at the east point, Craig at the west, we face the Priest in the south.
"Do you, Eleonor O’Tool take this Craig O’Tool, to love and to hold from this day forth?"
the Priest asked me.
"Yes!" I confirmed, to any and all to see, and hear.
"Do you, Craig O’Tool take this Eleonor O’Tool, to love and to hold from this day forth?"
the Priest asked me.
"Yes!" Craig confirmed, to any and all to see, and hear.
"I hereby pronounce you as Husband and Wife,
you may kiss the bride before you take the cleansing bath before the Lord and Mistress!"
The Priest concluded, finishing off this part of the sermon.
Now The priest was done with the active part, only left the observation for the day.
Just after these words, I kiss my husband Craig, and he kiss me, ofcause.
We hold hands for a brief moment, then face the pool, before sliding into the cool liquid.
I stay in the pool for the half an hour as the sermon ask of me willingly, no hurry.
For the greater part of the time I’m fully submerged in the liquid and its cool embrace.
Oh, and ofcause I had pulled my bikini off before I entered the liquid, it would have ruined my purity,
the sincerity in me giving myself up for him.
Equally he had dome the same for me, just as he enjoyed the embrace of the liquid on his side of the pool.
That I could somehow feel in the embrace on my side, not sure how.
My guess that is what is referred to as ’A leap of faith’, which is the only thing that makes sense.
At the end of the proclaimed time in the pool, the liquid turned into regular water.
Then the barrier between our two sections, our two halves of the pool dissapeared.
As this happened, it signalled an end to the free swimming, then we dove to the bottom of the pool,
to conclude the ritual, for the final confirmation.
I lay down on the bottom of the pool with my back to the tiles, waiting for him.
He now swim down after me, approaching me carefully, to mount me as he is due to.
The next moment he lay on top of me, soon thereafter he slide in, inside of me.
This bliss is filling me up, consuming me, just as I know it does to him.
I feel myself tightening around him, momentarily sealing him in, inside of me.
This process only takes a minute, but this is the best minute in my entire life.
Besides, it feels like as if it was a lifetime, a never ending moment of purity.
This was the time it took me, the time it takes to change, no only he can enter me.
I’m the only one he will ever love, from this day forth, just as the good Preast said.
My body firmed up, such as it will be from hence forth, till that day, when I die.
If nothing bad happen, we will both go at the same time, together embraced in sleep.
Only that blessed moment is at least half a century away from here, possibly a few decades more,
this time we will prise and cherish every moment of.
From now on, our time is counted differently, it’s like two bowls.
We count the good days we make good use of, the other days count against us.
He so makes me enjoy my new self, my new form, I would not have enjoyed it alone.