A Ritual - The Wedding

In The Bed:

I see him spread wide on our bed, readily waiting for me to do as I pleases.
Now I’m looking forwards to this, can’t say I mind him laying ready to please me.
In a moment, I climb over the short end of the bed, looking down on his face.
From there I continue forth, sliding forwards towards him, feeling the excitement.
Trying to prolong the moment, keeping up the suspense, but the distance is too short.
In a minute I’m between his legs, my face over him, his scent drives me crazy.
This hasten my rhythms, thus I’m unable to maintain the suspense I managed.
My hands found him, rested upon him for a moment, his erect form shivered.
Then his smile widened, it was only too obvious how much he enjoyed this.
As if I had not known that for years ofcause even if something told me it was much more.
For now his arms lay limp to his sides,
guess it was kind of exciting how they just lay there,
as if he expected some command.
He could ofcause not tell me that it was in fact exactly that, but still, I did enjoy it.
Moving further up, towards him, making certain I did not touch him further now.
In a moment I was close enough to kiss him, but persistently waited, for the last moment.
With parted lips, I stop, just short of the kiss, enjoying him under me.
Aroused enough to cum instantly the moment he touches my breast, it feels like.
The next moment I notice his lips parting slightly, just enough for my purpose ofcause.
A moment later our lips made contact, his tongue invaded me, as mine invaded him.
As predicted, I did indeed cum instantly too, such a feeling, the release like never before.
Arousal remain, increases slightly, then I place my hands on him, upon his form.
His hands now find the will to move, to lift up from the bed, finding my breasts.
I feel his hands on my breasts, his fingers on my nipples, instantly cumming once again.
Only much harder, the release even more rewarding,
feeling as if I was on the verge of cumming again, and yet again now.
I used to cum when we played in the bed, but not quit like this, only in the end, did I cum.
Now I begun with cumming, with only a slight touch of him, not even really started.
With every touch of my nipples, I once again did cum,
over and over as he moved his fingers, minutes later I was getting a strange feeling.
I was so wet, I thought I should have leaked by now, had I felt his before, I knew I had.
His left hand moved down between my legs, to where I used to find my slit.
After a moment it simply slipped in, into me, where I could not find any but smooth skin.
In the excitement, my muscles sucked his finger in, and with it his entire hand instantly.
I had not time to react, neither did he, it just happened instinctively, then I did cum again.
Ofcause I was not prepared for the intensity of this, how could I,
if the first time was more then I ever experienced before, it’s all so very new to me.
Then he pulled out his hand, just before he mounted me, finally for real.
He slipped in, just as he managed to climb the Venus mound, there he fell into the crater.
As he did, I could feel the eruption, cumming, then cumming again, repeatedly.
Soon the rhythm was as steady as the beat of a clockwork,
pride filled me at the realisation, I really was great at this, looking at the bliss in his face.
Could only imagine him as proud of me too, although this was something only for us.
It’s a private moment, this is something we can only share with one another, none ells.
Our lips are sealed, literally, which is an interesting feeling, I’ll have to say.
I only have yet to experience it, as I’m yet to discover it, if it’s to happen at all.
Still, I hope it will, it’s something that’d be something very special.
His hands once again were up at my breasts, as his fingers worked my nipples.
I kiss him, as he kisses me, while I tick away, working him over.
My hands holds his cheeks tenderly, passionately feeling him there.
The room gained a new warmth, not like the warmth of the day, more like passion.
There was no escaping it, as if we really did want that now.
Slowly I was feeling woozy, as if delirious, but it only felt safe and pleasant now.
Like this we want on, the time passed as did our consciousness.