We'll Still Have Each Other

The One Where There's a Party

Anya had heard so many stories of the Frends crew parties, but she still wasn't exactly sure what to expect with the party tonight. She was pretty positive it was going to be a bunch of drinking, probably some drugs, and a lot of fun. Or, at least she hoped that was what tonight was going to be. There was always that possibility that Danny would try to play big brother and tell her she couldn't do anything illegal.

She stood in front of the mirror, looking at her outfit, turning around and trying to see what her backside looked like in the pair of jeans she was wearing. "Wow, you look hot!" she heard someone say from the doorway, and she spun around to see Harper standing there.

Anya couldn't help but smile at her. "Thanks," she told her. "You don't think it's too much?" she asked, looking down at the halter top she was wearing.

"Too much for who?" Harper asked, raising an eyebrow, as Anya shook her head at her. "Don't try to play it off like you're not dressing up for a certain someone. So, tell me who it is," Harper smirked. When Anya didn't respond, Harper jutted out her bottom lip in a pout. "Come on! I never get in on any girl talk! Please? I promise not to tell anyone, especially not Danny!"

"Fine," Anya sighed loudly, pretending it was such a burden. In reality, she was happy to have Harper to talk to. "You said there's no way I'm going to hook up with Scotty, right?" she asked her, recalling what she had told her that first day back in the kitchen. "Do you think this outfit might change his mind?"

"In all honesty, if you weren't related to Danny, I'm a hundred percent sure Scotty would have already jumped your bones. I still think he's going to try to keep his word to Danny. But, I can promise you that you're going to torture that poor boy with that outfit," Harper laughed.

Anya smirked. "That's exactly what I'm going for."

"You are one wicked woman," Harper joked.

"Oh, and you're not the same way when it comes to Mason?" Anya asked with a raised eyebrow. "You don’t wear sexy outfits or do little things to drive him crazy?"

"That's not my style," Harper shook her head. "My relationship with Mason is probably boring in your eyes."

"So, spice it up," Anya suggested. "Here, borrow some of my clothes," she said, heading to her closet and searching through it trying to find something for Harper to wear.

"Anya, that's fine," Harper told her, even though she was sure that Anya wasn't going to listen to her. "Things are fine the way they are."

"You're not going to let Mason get bored with you," Anya told her, emerging from the closet with clothes in hand. "Here, put these on," she said, shoving the clothes in Harper's hands. She noticed she was hesitant, and she pushed her a little more. "I can promise you that you'll have the best sex of your life tonight if you wear these clothes. Mason will be so hot and bothered by you," she added with a wink.

Harper seemed to be thinking about it before she sighed. "I guess I can give it a try," she began.

"Yes you can," Anya smiled. "Now, go put them on!" she told her. Five minutes later, Harper came back out with the mini skirt and tank top on. "Girl, you look hot!" Anya told her, motioning for her to spin around, which Harper did. "Mason won't be able to keep his hands off of you."

"You don't think it's too…whorish?" Harper asked, biting her bottom lip.

"Are you calling me a whore?" Anya asked jokingly. Harper tried to backtrack, but Anya just shook her head. "Don't worry about it. I know what you meant," she assured her. "Listen to me, you look hot. Trust me," she told her, and Harper nodded her head, waiting on Anya to finish getting ready before they headed downstairs to the party.

They could hear the music loud and clear as they walked towards the staircase. People were yelling, and Anya was pretty sure that half the people must have pre-gamed before they came and were already drunk.

Harper descended the stairs first, and Anya made sure to keep an eye on Mason and watch for his reaction to his girlfriend. She smiled to herself when she saw Mason's jaw drop when he caught sight of Harper, immediately making his way over to her, putting his arm around her.

Anya continued down the stairs, watching the two of them. "Are you trying to give Mason a heart attack?" she heard Scotty say from behind her and she turned around to face him.

"Not at all," Anya shook her head. "Just trying to spice up their relationship a bit," she smiled. "Now, where's the drinks? I need to get my party on," she told him.

"Over there," Scotty pointed to the other side of the room, and Anya nodded her head, making her way over there.

She got herself a cup of beer, and when she turned back around, Danny was standing right in front of her. "Hey big bro," Anya smiled at him, taking a sip of her beer, waiting on the lecture from him to begin.

"Don't go overboard tonight, okay?" he told her.

"Sure thing," Anya said, surprised he wasn't saying anything else to her. Instead, he just nodded his head and walked off in the opposite direction, screaming at Jack about something or another.

Anya made her way to the middle of the room, beginning to dance, as a bunch of guys she didn't know surrounded her. She continued drinking and dancing, and she was partially regretting eating so much before the party, as she wasn't feeling any of the effects of the alcohol yet.

She was grinding her body against some random guy when she felt someone spin her around, and the next thing she knew, she was grinding her body against Scotty's, his hand on her ass. She glanced around the room to see if she spotted Danny anywhere, but she couldn't find him.

Anya turned around so her back was up against Scotty's chest, and she lifted her arms up in the air as they continued dancing. She spun back around to face him, grabbing his face and kissing him square on the lips, not thinking about everyone else in the room.

Before she could even blink, Scotty was pulling away from her, and she was sure that he was going to walk away. But, he surprised her when he grabbed her hand, pulling her through the crowd of drunk people that were still in their house, and up the stairs to his room.

He shut the door behind them, and Anya wondered just how drunk he was at this point. But, that thought quickly left her mind as she walked towards him, placing her mouth on his. She could taste the alcohol on his tongue as it entered her mouth, intoxicating her. His hands went to her sides, rubbing up and down them, while she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"We can't do this," Scotty said, pulling apart from her.

"You know, I'm hearing that a lot from you lately," Anya told him.

"It's just…" he trailed off.

"Danny?" Anya finished for him.

"Well, that's part of it," Scotty admitted.

"And the other part?"

"I don’t want us to have sex the first time with you completely drunk."

"So, now you're thinking about us having sex?" Anya questioned with a smirk, and Scotty had to rethink what he had just said before he sighed, realizing she was right. "Scotty," she said, taking a step towards him. "I'm not drunk," she assured him. "Maybe a little tipsy, but I can promise you that tomorrow morning, I'm going to remember every single detail of tonight. I'm not sure if the same thing can be said for you, though," she added with a small laugh.

"I've had a few beers tonight," he told her. "But, I'll remember everything tomorrow."

"So, what are you waiting on?" she questioned. Without hesitation, Scotty closed the gap between them, kissing her as his hands roamed her body before playing with the bottom of her halter top, eventually lifting it up over her head. He looked down at her strapless bra, while Anya freed Scotty of his own shirt, tossing it behind them carelessly.

They continued shedding each other's clothes while making their way towards the bed, finally falling backwards on it, with Scotty on top of Anya, his lips trailing all over her body. He looked down at her, only wearing her bra and underwear, and as if something snapped in him, he suddenly stopped kissing her.

"What are you doing?" Anya asked, staring at him incredulously.

"We can't do this," he repeated once again.

Anya groaned. "Why not this time?"

"You're better than this. You deserve better than this, both of us halfway drunk upstairs while a party's going on downstairs," he told her.

"Who knew," Anya mumbled.

"Huh?" Scotty asked, moving off top of her and laying down next to her, trying to figure out if she was pissed at him or not.

"Who knew Scotty Lago was a romantic," Anya smirked, laying her head on his chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments = love.