We'll Still Have Each Other

The One Where They're Stuck in the Bathroom

Scotty and Anya reached the bathrooms, and both turned around to see if Luke or Jack had caught them. They seemed to be in the middle of a conversation, and neither seemed to be looking in their direction. Scotty started to go into the men's bathroom when Anya suddenly grabbed his arm, pulling him into the women's bathroom.

"What the fuck?" Scotty questioned as Anya quickly looked underneath each of the three stalls to see if anyone else was in there. When she saw they were the only two in the bathroom, she walked over to the door, locking it.

She looked at Scotty to see him giving her a questioning look, and she explained, "Did you want Jack or Luke to walk into the men's bathroom and see you in there and start questioning you? They're not going to find you in here."

"You're one smart cookie," Scotty told her with a smile.

"Thanks," Anya laughed. "Now, how long do we have to hide out in here for?"

"Jack is the slowest eater on the face of this planet. I'd say we're going to be in here for at least an hour and a half."

"Please tell me you're joking," Anya begged.

"Sorry," Scotty shook his head. "Now, what are we going to do for an hour and a half?" he wondered aloud.

"Hmm," Anya hummed, taking a step towards him. "I can think of something," she said before attaching her lips to his, quickly intensifying the kiss as she grabbed at his shirt, wanting it off of him. He separated from her long enough to pull his shirt off himself before he looked at her.

"You really want to do this in a bathroom?" he asked her.

"Think of it as an adventure," Anya smirked. "Besides, you can't honestly tell me that you haven't had sex in a bathroom before or someplace even crazier." She waited for a response, and when she didn't get one, she knew she was right. "See," she said before pulling her own shirt up over her head. She started to kiss Scotty again when she saw him staring at her stomach. "What?" she inquired.

"What happened?" he asked, pointing to the huge bruise on her stomach.

Anya started laughing. "That would be where you punched me yesterday while we were boxing," she told him.

"I did that?" he asked, his eyes widening.

"Don't worry," she told him. "I've had worse injuries," she assured him before kissing him again, bringing her hands to his waist, attempting to undo his belt. Once she had successfully removed his belt, she began working on the button of her own pants, undoing them, as Scotty pulled them down her legs.

Their kisses were getting more and more greedy as the rest of their clothes were removed. Scotty bent down, retrieving his wallet out of the back pocket of his pants, looking for a condom. "Shit," he muttered, and Anya looked at him.

"What?" she asked, wondering what was taking him so long.

"I don't have a condom," he admitted.

"Well, then you're not getting any action," Anya informed him, picking up her clothes and beginning to put them back on, without any more questions. "Weren't you ever a Boy Scout?" she questioned him in an annoyed tone, as he gave her a confused look. "Shouldn't you always be prepared?" she explained.

"Sorry I wasn't expecting to have sex in the bathroom with you tonight," he replied in a similar tone as she threw his clothes at him.

"Yeah, well now you're not going to," she said, crossing her arms over her chest, staring at him, as he continued to stand there half-naked, not putting any of his clothes back on.

"You know, there are other things that we could do without a condom," Scotty told her suggestively.

"If you're think you're getting any head tonight, you're an idiot," she told him. "The only way you're getting off tonight is if you do it yourself, otherwise you're getting blue balls," she informed him, as Scotty shut his eyes, angry at himself and the situation he was currently in. "Put your damn clothes back on," she told him, as he finally began getting redressed.

"Why am I starting to get the feeling that the only reason you wanted to go out on this date is so that you could get me into bed with you?" Scotty asked once he pulled his shirt back over his head.

"Would that be such a bad thing?" Anya asked him.

"Not at all," Scotty smirked. "Actually, it sounds like the type of thing that I'd do," he continued.

"Yeah, well, that was only one of the reasons I wanted to go out with you tonight," she admitted.

"Oh?" Scotty asked. "And, what are these other reasons?" he asked, a lopsided smile forming on his face, causing Anya to laugh at him.

"Maybe I actually wanted to go out on a date with you," Anya suggested. "You are kinda cute," she smiled.

"Why Anya, are you developing real feelings for me?" Scotty asked her.

"God, you sound like a girl," Anya groaned, rolling her eyes at him.

"You didn't answer my question," Scotty pointed out.

"Shut up," Anya said, shoving him a bit.

"You actually like me, Anya," Scotty smiled. "Just admit it."

"Never."

"You like me, you really like me," Scotty sang, while Anya rolled her eyes once again.

"Fine, maybe I like you just a little," she admitted, narrowing her eyes at him, hoping he'd just stop talking about it.

"I knew it," Scotty beamed, looking like a child that had just won a baseball game. "And, just for the record, I like you, too," he told her.

Anya turned her head to see if he was being serious, and before she could say anything, he was kissing her. It wasn't like before. The kisses weren't rushed or greedy. These kisses were sweet and meaningful. When they broke apart, Anya licked her bottom lip, looking up at Scotty. "You're still not getting any action tonight," she told him with a little laugh.

"Damn," Scotty groaned. "Oh well, I guess that just gives us more time to get to know each other then, doesn't it?" he asked.

For the next forty-five minutes, Scotty and Anya sat on the floor of the bathroom playing twenty questions, asking each other every question under the sun. It started out as simple questions, such as "where did you grow up?" and "where's the best place you've ever visited?" But, then the questions started getting weirder with Scotty even asking "how would you arrange a spice rack for a blind person?"

The two of them were laughing so hard that Anya even had tears in her eyes. She had to admit, this was one of the best first dates she had ever been on, even if they were sitting in the bathroom of a restaurant after a failed attempt at sex. All of a sudden, they heard someone try to walk inside, only to be met by a locked door.

"Shit," Scotty muttered. "We've got to get out of here," he told Anya, hearing the person on the other door mumble something about getting the manager to open the door for her.

"Do you think Jack and Luke are gone yet?" Anya asked him.

"No idea," Scotty admitted. "Only one way to find out," he said, glancing at the door.

"Well, why don't you head out there first. That way if they are out there, they won't see us walking out of the bathroom together," Anya suggested and Scotty nodded his head.

"I'll meet you at my car?" he said, it coming out more as a question.

"Yeah, I'll be there in like five minutes," she said, giving him a quick kiss, which Scotty tried to intensify before Anya pushed him off. "We've got to get out of here," she said with a slight laugh. "Go," she said, pushing him towards the door. He let out a sigh of relief when he saw that the woman that had been trying to get into the bathroom wasn't out in the hallway any longer.

He peeked around the corner to see that Luke and Jack were gone, and he quickly made his way out of the restaurant, going to his car. Five minutes later, just as Anya had promised, she was getting into his car as well. He backed his car out of the parking lot and began making his way back to the house.

"You know," Anya said, glancing over at Scotty.

"What?" he asked her.

"I'm kinda hungry," she said with a small laugh. "I mean, we never did get to eat."

"You're right," Scotty laughed along with her. "Well, where do you want to go?" he asked her.

She bit her lip before answering. "McDonalds?" she suggested, and Scotty burst out laughing. "What?" she questioned, looking in his direction.

"Nothing," he said, shaking his head. "Nothing at all. McDonalds it is," he said with a smirk on his face.

They made a quick stop at McDonalds, both shoving their mouths full of food, realizing just how hungry both of them were, before Scotty drove back home. He parked his car, turning it off but not getting out. "So, how are we going to go about this?" he asked Anya. "I mean, we both can't go in at the same time."

"Sure we can," Anya shrugged. "Just say that I got dropped off at the same time you got back."

"You think that's going to work?" Scotty raised and eyebrow at her.

"Trust me," she said, giving him a kiss. "Or if you want, you can sit out here in the car for another half an hour and then come inside. But, I'm going to go slip into something a little more comfortable," she said with a wink, getting out of the car.

Scotty groaned before going against his gut feeling and following her out of the car and inside the house.