We'll Still Have Each Other

The One Where Luke Interrupts

Scotty was pleasantly surprised when he walked into the house and saw no one in the living room, meaning he didn't need to explain why he and Anya had walked inside together. He hated lying to the guys, even if he was only lying by omission. Still, they were his best friends, and he really should be able to tell them anything, though this was one exception to that rule.

"Come on," Anya said, leading Scotty up the stairs. Scotty would be lying if he said he wasn't looking forward to what was about to come next. Ever since she had left him hanging in the bathroom, he needed to get all that sexual frustration out, and what better way than to sleep with Anya to do so?

She walked into his room, shutting the door as soon as he walked in behind her. "Please tell me you've got a condom in here," she said, looking over at him. "Because if I get all hot and bothered again, and then I don't have sex, I'm going to kill you," she told him seriously.

"Don't worry, I've got this covered," he assured her, as he pulled on her shirt, dragging her towards the bed. It didn't take either of them long to shed most of their clothing, both wanting the same thing.

They had just fallen backwards on the bed when Scotty's door burst open. "Oh my God!" Anya screamed, jumping off of Scotty and quickly grabbing his bed sheet, trying to cover her naked body.

"Squid?" she heard Scotty question, and she looked up to see Luke standing there, shaking his head. "Ever heard of knocking?"

"That's what you're worried about right now?" Anya questioned loudly, smacking Scotty in the shoulder as he resituated himself so that he too had covered his naked body. "What's it going to take for you not to say anything?" Anya asked, looking up at Luke.

"What?" Luke asked, a confused expression on his face.

"Why the hell don't you act surprised right now to see me and Anya in bed together?" Scotty asked, changing subjects.

"Because this isn't news to you, is it?" Anya asked. "How'd you find out?"

"I saw you two tonight at the diner," Luke answered. "How long has this been going on?" he asked, looking between the two of them. "And, does Danny know?" he asked, his eyes stopping on Scotty.

"No," Anya answered for him. "And, we'd appreciate it if you weren't the one to tell him."

"He's going to take your fucking head off when he finds out, Scotty," he said, and Scotty laid back on the bed, knowing Luke was right.

"You said you saw us tonight, right?" Scotty asked, sitting up to look at Luke, who nodded his head in reply."So does that mean Jack knows, too?"

Luke shook his head. "I don't think so. At least he didn't say anything. I saw you running to the bathroom together. It didn't take much to realize you were hiding from us when you didn't come back out the entire time we were there. I mean, you know how long it takes Jack to eat. We were there forever. What were you guys doing in the bathroom for that long anyways?" Luke inquired.

Neither Scotty nor Anya answered that question, and they quickly changed the subject. "What do you want, Squid?" Scotty asked him. "Why'd you have to bust down my door?"

"I just wanted to know what was going on between the two of you," Luke shrugged. "And, now I see exactly what you two are up to," he wiggled his eyebrows. "And, now I know that I'm the only one that knows."

"What do you want?" Anya asked becoming impatient. "What do you want to keep your mouth shut?"

"What makes you think that I'm going to keep quiet about this?" Luke inquired.

Anya began to stand up, the look of death in her eyes, which Scotty immediately noticed, and put his hand out, causing her to sink back down into the bed. "Name your price," Scotty told him. "Listen, no one needs to know about this."

"You don't think Danny deserves to know his little sister is fucking one of his best friends?"

"Luke!" Anya practically screamed. "Please, just do us a favor and don't say anything to anyone," she begged him.

"Fine," Luke sighed. "But, I can't promise that I'm going to be able to keep this a secret for too long. So, either you guys need to end this fuck buddy thing or tell the rest of the guys," he said, turning around and walking out of the room.

"What do you think?" Anya asked, looking up at Scotty. "You think he's going to keep quiet?"

Scotty nodded his head. "Yeah, he will. It's something to hold over my head. He won't say anything as long as we do whatever he wants."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Anya asked. "Whatever he wants?"

"He's not going to do this all for nothing. He'll ask for something in return. I'm just not sure what that something's going to be yet," Scotty explained. "But, let's forget about that for now," he smirked, lying down next to her and pulling her closer to him. "Now, where were we?" he asked, beginning to kiss her neck.

Anya put her hands on his chest, pushing him away. "Sorry, but I'm not in the mood anymore," she told him, standing up and grabbing her clothes off the floor, putting them back on.

"Cock blocked again," Scotty muttered to himself as he watched Anya walk out of his room.

•••

Anya woke up the following morning and made her way down to the kitchen, deciding she was going to eat a quick breakfast before she went out to the slopes and took a few pictures for the magazine. She walked into the kitchen to see Harper standing over the stove making what appeared to be enough pancakes, bacon, and eggs to feed a small army.

"These boys are spoiled to have you around," Anya said, and Harper laughed as she turned around.

"Help yourself," Harper told her, and Anya didn't have to be told twice as she grabbed a plate and piled it up with food.

As Anya sat down at the table, she looked over at Harper. "So, if I ask you something, do you promise not to say anything to any of the guys?" she asked, taking a bite of bacon.

"Sure," Harper said, putting the last pancake on the pile, before grabbing a plate for herself and sitting across from Anya. "What's up?"

"So, hypothetically speaking, of course, what would you advise me to do if I told you that I kind of hooked up with one of the guys in the house, and another guy in the house found out, and I'm trying to keep it from everyone else, especially a certain person?" Anya asked, knowing that what she was saying was making absolutely no sense. "Hypothetically speaking, of course," she repeated.

Harper couldn't help but chuckle at her. "You hooked up with Scotty, and Luke found out, and you're now scared that he's going to tell Danny?" she asked.

Anya's eyes widened. "Are you a mind reader?" she asked her seriously.

"No," Harper laughed as she shook her head. "You've already told me about your plan to hook up with Scotty. And, Luke finds out about everything, especially when you're trying to keep it a secret."

"So what do I do?" Anya asked. "By the way, these pancakes are amazing," she added with her mouth stuffed with the food.

"Luke's not going to say anything," Harper assured her. "He's going to give you shit and make you think he's going to tell everyone on the face of the planet, but he'll keep his mouth shut. If you're really worried about it, you can always try to bribe him."

"Ughh," Anya groaned. "This sucks."

"Or, you could just stop hooking up with Scotty," she suggested.

Anya looked at her like she was crazy. "Have you seen Scotty's body? There's no way I can live in this house without touching him," she said with a straight face, while Harper smiled at her.

Just at that moment, the guys filed into the kitchen, all thanking Harper for fixing breakfast for them. They piled their plates high, all taking seats at the table. Once everyone was settled in, Kevin looked over at Anya asking, "So, how was your date last night?"

Anya's eyes flickered from Scotty's to Danny's, who were coincidentally sitting next to each other, before she finally looked back at Kevin, trying to figure out the best response. "It was good. We got to know each other pretty well," she replied.

"You sure did," Luke said under his breath, which Anya could hear since he was sitting next to her. She stomped on his foot, causing him to start coughing and looked over at her with wide-eyes. She just returned his stare, silently telling him to keep his mouth shut about her and Scotty. He turned his head to look at Scotty. "How was your date last night, Scotty?"

"Fine," Scotty said, stuffing his mouth full of food so he didn't have to say anything else.

"It must have been good," Luke continued, and Anya and Scotty both held their breaths, wondering what he was going to say next. "I mean, I heard you going at it with her last night," he easily lied. "I didn't see her coming out of your room this morning, though. She still up there?"

"No," Scotty said through gritted teeth, wanting Luke to just shut up at this point.

"Kicking her out early," Mason smiled. "That's the way to do it!" he exclaimed, causing Harper to smack him. "Ow!" he cried, looking over at Harper. "What?" he questioned.

Harper simply shook her head at him, not knowing what to say at this point. She'd heard more than enough of comments similar to that one come out of Mason's mouth, and really there was nothing to say to him anymore. She glanced at Anya, who looked uncomfortable as she fidgeted with her hands underneath the table. "So, Anya, you said you were headed out to the slopes today?" she asked, trying to change the subject off of Scotty's hookup of the night.

"Yeah, I am," Anya smiled, wondering if Harper really was a mind reader, as Anya hadn't mentioned anything to her about going out to the slopes today.

"Do you mind if I join you?" Harper asked.

"Of course not," she responded. "I'd love the company."

"Good," Harper said. "Because I think I'm going to try to find a new boyfriend," she said sarcastically, causing Mason to pout, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Let me go change, and then I'll meet you back down here in like five minutes and we can go," Anya said, practically jumping out of her seat and running up the stairs to change her clothes.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, now a couple of people know about Scotty & Anya.
Let's see how long it takes before the other guys, including Danny, find out!