Status: Completed.

Drive Fast Until We Crash

Fifteen.

[Jack]

I woke up to the feeling of someone snuggling themselves into the crook of my neck. Fuck, that was the best New Years Eve party ever. I can’t even imagine how bad the mess is going to be. William’s parents are gonna throw a fit. Still, looks like I got laid. I looked down to see who was in my arms, only to freeze at the sight of Alex. The closest guy I have to a best friend, Alex Gaskarth. No, this can’t be right. It can’t be! Whimpering, I peeked under the covers, only confirming my fears. We were both completely naked and I had dry...Alex juice all over my stomach, as did he. Well I know it’s not mine, my ass isn’t hurting.

Shit!

What the fuck happened last night? I froze again as Alex shifted in my arms, his lips brushing my pulse point. My breath hitched in my throat at the simple gesture. I need to know what happened, even though it’s pretty obvious. I need to know...how far we went. Fuck, I don’t even know if I’ll remember, let alone when. I looked down at Alex, studying his face. There’s no denying that Alex is attractive. Hell, he’s got 3/4 of our high school chasing after his shy-but-cute ways. But I never saw him as anything more. He’s always just been...Alex.

“What did we do?” I whispered, brushing his hair out of his eyes.

I carried on watching him, not having anything else to do without waking him. I guess you could say I was delaying the inevitable. Besides, Alex’s face is quite amusing to watch while he’s dreaming. Right now he’s smiling, a happy little content smile.He looks cute. Then his forehead creased and he whimpered.

That noise! Fuck, that whimper! I gasped as the memories of last night started to hit me. Oh fuck. I should be disgusted at the thought of touching my best friend like that. I should be running for the hills, or at least laughing it off awkwardly. I should be doing a million things that aren’t holding him in my arms. What the fuck am I still doing here? I could escape right now, and Alex wouldn’t know any different. He’s openly bisexual, he could’ve been fucked by any guy. He could’ve been fucked by any guy...why did he choose me? Sure, we’ve made out for spin the bottle...but he’s never shown any inclination of anything more. Well, maybe flirting here and there, but nothing outright. And yet, if the flashbacks were right, he was begging me. I don’t understand. I broke out of my thoughts at the feeling of something poking into my stomach. What the fuck? I looked down, only to see Alex's dick erect and proud. Oh fuck no. I shimmied out of his bed as quickly as I could and ran out of the room, going straight into the bathroom and locking the door.

Just what I need, an aroused Alex.

I groaned, resting my forehead against the cool glass of the mirror. I can’t believe this happened. I really can’t. My eyes dart around the bathroom sink, landing on a bottle of mouth rinse. I quickly unscrewed it and took a mouthful of the minty liquid into my mouth, swilling it around before spitting it into the sink. Nope, still can’t get the image out of my head of giving my best friend a blow job. Why, God? Why me?

I recapped the mouth wash and put it back where it had been, before looking in the mirror. Images flash before my eyes. Images of Alex’s body trembling beneath me, of the look in his eyes as I pleasured him with my mouth. The feeling of triumph when he roared as he came made me smile slightly, before I face-palmed. I shouldn’t be feeling triumphant about this. There is nothing here that I should be proud of.

With a sigh, I picked up a random wash cloth and soaked it in water, before wringing it out. I placed it on my stomach and slowly washed the dry Alex juice off my skin, having to scrub quite hard. I rinsed the cloth out, before putting it back on my stomach. But my fingers brushed the base of my manhood as I did, making me jerk upright as hard as a rock. Oh for fuck’s sake. This isn’t funny any more. But I couldn’t help but slip back into a memory trance, my thoughts travelling to how incredible it felt to pound into Alex, to make him scream.

A series of loud knocks sounded on the door, making me freeze. I realised that my hand was wrapped around an erection I didn’t even know I still had. I whimpered and stopped what I was doing.

“Whoever’s in there, can you hurry up? My ass is hurting and I need a piss!” Alex called.

Without thinking, I unlocked and opened the door, revealing Alex in his boxers, a massive hickey on the side of his neck. Whoops, my bad. Alex grinned when he saw me, but then his eyes went wide as he realised I was naked. And with a throbbing hard-on. His expression changed to shock. I’m guessing he’s remembering everything that happened last night. Quickly, Alex stepped into the bathroom and shut the door behind him.

“Did we...?”

Alex trailed off, looking embarrassed. I swallowed and nodded.

“Shit,” Alex grumbled.

“Uh, I don’t really know what to say. We were drunk?” I offered, even though I know that’s not a great excuse.

“I said shit because Rian, Martin and Zack are gonna be all smug. They’ve been telling me to just take a chance and I panicked and got really drunk and...”

“Woah, wait a sec. They told you to take a chance? On what?” I frowned, interrupted his ramble.

Alex’s eyes filled with shame and he looked down at his feet.

“They told you to take a chance on what?” I urged.

“They told me to take a chance on you. I like you but I haven’t had the guts to tell you,” Alex whispered, finally looking up at me.

He likes me? Alex Gaskarth, my best friend, likes me? That thought flew around my head, until I heard Alex choke a sob.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” I asked, not liking him upset.

“I’ve ruined everything! We fucked and now it’s gonna be all weird coz you hate me!” Alex whined.

“I don’t hate you,” I insisted.

“What?” Alex whimpered.

I ignored what my head was saying and followed my heart. Leaning down, I pressed a slow kiss to Alex’s lips, breathing in sharply through my nose. Alex froze slightly, but kissed back after a second or two. I broke the innocent kiss after a couple of minutes, my lips slightly swollen.

“I’m gonna be honest with you, Alex, I don’t know what I’m feeling. Fuck, I don’t even know what my sexuality is anymore. But I...I want to take a chance on what we had last night. It was too amazing to let it go,” I said softly, speaking before I could change my mind.

“For real?” Alex grinned.

“For real,” I nodded.

“You won’t regret, I promise,” Alex said happily.

“I hope not. Now, uh, could you leave? I need a shower. A cold shower,” I asked awkwardly, indicating to my erection.

“Why not conserve water and let me help you out?” Alex smirked.

I couldn’t say anything, just watching Alex slide down his boxers. He chuckled and leant past me, turning the water on hot.

“Y-You should lock the door,” I stuttered.

Alex just grinned and pressed his lips to mine. I moaned and lost myself in his kiss, winding my arms around his waist. Fuck, just the feeling of his naked body against mine sends me into overdrive. This shouldn’t feel right...but it does. It really does. Alex broke away from my lips, breathing heavily.

“Shower. Now,” he ordered.

I didn’t hesitate to do as he said. Alex joined me under the hot water, running his hands over my skin, as if trying to memorise it all. As if all this was a dream and he would be waking up any minute. I really hope this isn’t a dream. My erection’s too painful for that. Alex’s hand brushed the tip of my hard-on and I groaned loudly, desperate for a release. He grinned and knelt down, making me gulp. Oh how I want his lips round me.

“It’s only fair that I repay the favour, right?” he mused.

I didn’t have the chance to reply, because Alex took me fully into his mouth. Fuuuuuuuuck. He gagged slightly as I brushed the back of his throat, but he didn’t stop moving his mouth up and down my length, sending waves and waves of pleasure, but not yet a release. I tangled my hands in his wet hair, my back pressed firmly against the cold tiled wall as my knees started to tremble.

“So...close...” I managed to breathe.

I groaned as Alex swirled his tongue around my tip and along the underside vein, a familiar warmth building in my stomach. Oh my fuck.

“Lex...I-I’m going t...”

I didn’t have to chance to finish my sentence before I shot into Alex’s mouth. I groaned loudly as Alex’s mouth rode out my orgasm, panting hard as he swallowed and stood up. His hands shyly rested on my waist, his big brown eyes looking up into mine.

“I hope that was okay, I didn’t really know what I was doing,” he said meekly.

I was his first blowjob? Awesome! I chuckled and wrapped my arms around him, pressing a kiss to the top of his head.

“It was more than okay,” I murmured.

Alex grinned and reached around me to turn the water off. He untangled himself from my arms and stepped out of the shower, starting to dry himself off with a towel. I did the same, and soon enough we both had towels wrapped around our waists.

“Where does this leave us?” I asked him softly, unsure of what his answer was going to be.

“I want to be with you, Jack, but only if you want the same. I’m not going to force you into anything,” he said with a weak smile.

I rested my arms on his shoulders as I thought about what to say. It’s true that I’ve never experienced pleasure as great as that, but was that enough? The hopeful look in his eyes made the decision for me.

“Lex...would you be my boyfriend?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Cliffie!
lol, it's only a cliffhanger because otherwise I'll be late for work.
However, I decided against making Jack COMPLETELY freak out, because I couldn't hurt Alex more than I have done.
So...
Comments please!
xo