Status: Completed.

Drive Fast Until We Crash

Twenty.

It’s the end of the first week of February now, two weeks since Zack and Martin finally got together. All of us breathed a sigh of relief for the end of the tension between them, although they’re even more touchy feely than ever, if I’m honest. Everything’s so great at the moment. There are no arguments, everyone’s happy, and Jack and I are still going strong.

Oh yes, we are.

We still haven’t got any close to being intimate again, although I did give Jack a handjob three days ago when he got a little too excited when we were making out. Well I couldn’t just leave him horny, could I? Anyway, it’s a Friday today, and lunchtime, meaning Zack, Martin, Rian, Mike, Paul, Jack and I were sitting in our usual place out on the steps behind school. William hasn’t been in yet today, and I’m a bit worried to say the least. He knows he shouldn’t be skipping again!

“Fucking finally!” Mike grinned, waving his arms in the air.

William saluted us from the limo he was getting out of, before ducking his back in. We cheered as he started to make-out with someone, before he pulled away and shut the door.

“No fucking way,” Paul gasped.

“What?” Jack asked, confused.

“I know that car. That’s a Saporta car,” Paul announced.

“Saporta? As in…Gabe Saporta? Best friend of the richest guy in the entire fucking state?” Zack said, shocked.

“That’s definitely a Saporta car. I’ll bet my Rolex on it,” Paul said firmly.

Woah, he must be sure. He loves that watch! As William got closer, we started cheering again at the sight of a massive lovebite on the side of his neck, making him roll his eyes and blush as he wrapped a scarf round his neck to hide it.

“So…a Saporta, eh?” Paul smirked.

“I met Gabe a few weekends back, and we got talking. I went over to his last night and we may have made-out a bit. A lot. A hell lot,” William explained, unable to stop smiling.

“Told you it was a Saporta car!” Paul said triumphantly.

“Where did you meet him?” Mike asked curiously, brushing his long hair out of his eyes.

“My parents are long-term friends with the Saporta’s, the McCoy’s and the Wentz’s, and we got invited to Pete’s 25th birthday party,” William said simply.

Pete Wentz. Fuck. That’s who Zack was talking about – the Wentz family are the richest in the entire state, most likely of the surrounding states too. Pete’s father died a few years back, and Pete inherited everything, making him very very powerful. I’d forgotten that William was in the same league.

“I can’t believe you were hanging out with them! They’re like…untouchable,” Rian mused.

“With Gabe, I would be too,” William said softly, although he smiled even wider.

“Woah,” Mike chuckled.

“You’re with him?” Martin asked, smirking.

“Not exactly. We’re just seeing each other at the moment. But he’s…amazing. I’ve never met anyone as perfect as Gabe. Or as sexy. And you can meet him next week at my birthday party,” William said innocently.

“As long as he doesn’t hurt you, I don’t care,” I said simply.

“Aww, thanks Lex,” William laughed.

“Seriously. If he hurts you, I know people that can hurt him worse,” Mike said firmly.

“I’ll keep that in mind. But for now, let’s just keep this quiet. I don’t want to…ruin anything,” William pleaded.

“Ooooh Bilvy’s got a crush!” Paul and Zack sang teasingly.

“Quiet guys, quiet!” William hissed, blushing.

We all just burst into laughter. Bless him.

*

After school ended, I got a lift home with Mike, Zack, Rian and Jack back to mine, Jack obviously coming with me. My mom was working the last shift tonight, and literally ran past us as we walked in. Hmm…alone time for Alex and Jack. I like that thought.

“So...chill in my room?” I suggested.

“Sounds good to me,” Jack nodded.

Jack linked his fingers with mine as we walked the short distance, and closed the door behind himself. I kicked off my shoes and socks, and dumped them in the corner with my blazer. There, that’s better. Jack did the same, and we sat cross-legged on my bed facing each other.

“What do you reckon will happen between Gabe and Bill?” Jack asked, taking my hands in his own.

“I think they’ll get together officially. The Saporta’s are a traditional family, from what I’ve heard, but Gabe’s been out as homosexual for years, so as long as he’s in a committed relationship, his parents don’t care. This is all what Martin and Paul have told me, by the way. All I know is that he’s fucking rich,” I explained.

“It doesn’t bother you that Bill’s 19 and Gabe’s 23?” Jack asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Why should it? Bill’s mature and smart, he knows what he’s doing. He isn’t the type of do anything without thinking, so he’ll be fine. And by the sounds of it, he has it bad for Gabe. Bill never gets this obsessed over a crush, so it must be pretty important,” I shrugged.

“You’re a good friend, you know that right?” Jack chuckled.

“I try my best. I might not be as kind as Rian, or strong as Zack, or funny as Mike, or laid-back as Martin, or smart as Bill, or as smooth as Paul, or as understanding as you, but I do my best,” I blushed.

“I think you’re perfect,” Jack murmured.

“Shut up, you’re biased,” I muttered, swatting him with my hand.

“No, I’m serious. Whenever anybody needs someone to listen to, you’re there for them. You love, Lex, and you’re as loyal as fuck. They’re lucky to have you. I’m lucky to have you,” Jack insisted.

I just smiled and pressed my lips to his, breathing in sharply through my nose as he immediately kissed back. I’ll never get enough of the way his lips mould into mine, or how he tastes. His tongue lightly brushed my bottom lip for access, and I eagerly parted my lips, letting his enter. Our wet muscles happily entwined, Jack moving to straddle my waist to deepen our embrace. Mm, this is good. My hands travelled to his ass and squeezed firmly, making Jack moan loudly. But then he pulled away, making me frown. What?

“W-We should stop,” Jack stammered, breathing heavily as he destraddled my lap, sitting back next to me.

“Sorry, I forgot we decided to wait,” I sighed, awkwardly rubbing the back of my neck.

“I thought you wanted to wait,” Jack said, confused.

“No, I only said that because I thought you did,” I chuckled.

“I only said it because I thought you wanted to wait,” Jack snorted.

We looked at each other for a few seconds before bursting into laughter. I can’t believe he thought that I wanted to wait! Fuck, this was all messed up.

“So now that we solved that problem…” Jack trailed off innocently.

“And we are alone for at least four hours…” I added, grinning as I crawled further up my bed.

To be honest, I was hard just at the sight of Jack crawling over my body, the lust in his eyes almost too much for me to bear. I’m so glad I took off my socks earlier. Yuck.

“How far do you want to go?” Jack whispered, kissing up my neck.

“As far as you’ll let me,” I moaned, sliding my hands up the back of his shirt.

“What if I want all of you?” Jack mused, nibbling on my earlobe.

I growled and flipped us over, crashing my lips down on Jack’s. Oh he’s getting all of me. Our lips moved in a rapid fluency, desperation taking over our senses. I want him so badly that it hurts. My tongue slipped into his mouth and tangled with his own, both our hands groping and exploring. When Jack’s hips bucked against my own, a groan tore from my throat, making Jack chuckle into my mouth. No fair! I pulled away from his lips and sat upright, straddling his waist as my fingers quickly untied my tie and unbuttoned my shirt. I blushed lightly as Jack’s eyes roved over my bare chest as I threw my clothes to one side, my hands travelling to the bottom of his shirt.

“Don’t you dare tease me,” Jack whimpered, his eyes half-lidded.

“What makes you think I’d do that?” I smirked.

I pushed up his shirt a little bit, revealing the skin between his belly button and the top of his boxer short. With a wink, I ducked my head down and pressed soft kisses against his flesh and hips, flicking my tongue out every now and again to increase his panting. When Jack was a writhing mess underneath me, I unbuttoned his shirt and kissed my way up his chest to his lips.

“You are such an ass,” Jack grunted.

“You loved it,” I giggled, kissing the corner of his mouth.

After a bit more teasing from me and a bit more begging from Jack, I found myself naked on my back with an equally as naked Jack hovering over my tip. I’d stretched him out as much as possible, but this was still going to hurt him. It is his first time taking, after all.

“Ready?” I breathed, holding onto his hips.

“As ready as I ever will be to have a rock hard dick all the way up my ass,” Jack grinned.

I just laughed and slowly guided him down onto me. Fuck he’s tight. So, so tight. I frowned as Jack cried out in pain, a few tears leaking down his cheeks, so I sat upright and wiped his tears away with my thumb.

“I’m sorry,” I whispered, pressing gentle kisses into his neck.

“I-It’s okay,” he whimpered.

“Just relax, please,” I smiled encouragingly.

Jack sniffed and nodded, putting on a brave smile. I laid back down and gripped his hips again, slowly moving him up and down to meet my slow thrusts. Easy does it. After a few more thrusts, Jack looked into my eyes, making me grin. Finally! Within minutes, we became a tangled mess of limbs, my thrusts pounding harder as he rode me as fast as he could. Our eyes never left each others, his torso glistening with sweat. I can’t even begin to explain everything I’m feeling right now. He was so warm and tight around me, his moans and heavy breathing making it impossible for me to think of anything but pleasuring him. And the way his back arched when I hit his sweet spot…fuck, it’s an incredible sight, I promise you. It didn’t take long him to start to tighten around me, so I sat up again and wrapped my hand around his hard-on, pumping him in time with my thrusts.

“O-Oh my G-God ALEX!” Jack screamed.

The sight of him reaching his peak was the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen in my life, his seed shooting all over our chests. The sheer bliss on his face sent me over the edge, and I groaned loudly as I spilled into him, stars appearing behind my eyes. When my high ended, I flopped down onto my back, Jack lying on top of me, burying his face into the crook of my neck.

“That was the most amazing thing ever,” Jack said happily.

“Fuck yeah,” I said breathlessly.

“Want to go again?” Jack asked, grinning as he lifted his head.

“Duh,” I smirked
♠ ♠ ♠
Gabe and William – because they’re smexy =]
Thanks to kiinem for requesting Gablliam - I had be debating about using the pairing for a while now, but your comment gave me the boost I needed! Thanks!
And whoo for Alex/Jack sexy time! I had a little too much fun writing it if I'm honest.
And I realised that the last 3 chapters have been pretty much just sex, so I'm going to mellow it down and get back to an actual storyline now lol.

Comments?
xo