Status: Completed.

Drive Fast Until We Crash

Twenty-Six.

Jack’s been in the hospital for two weeks because of all the injuries Hugo inflicted on him, but today on the first Monday of June he gets released, and I get to meet him from hospital! I’ve skipped school for the day, but all the guys are still there, so I’m on my own. William dropped me off this morning really early, but I had to wait three hours before Jack was wheeled out. He was grinning so widely when he saw me and I knew my grin was the same. So I ran over to him.

“I didn’t know you were going to be here!” Jack said excitedly.

I took over from the guy wheeling Jack.

“I wouldn’t miss it for the world,” I said cheesily.

“What time did you get here?” Jack asked cheerfully.

“Uh, about 3 hours ago? Yeah, 3 hours,” I told him.

“Shit, what?! Why didn’t you come inside to wait?” Jack yelped, craning his neck round to look at me.

That’s a good point.

“Eh, I don’t know. Guess I didn’t want to get in anyone’s way,” I shrugged.

We waited for Jack’s limo to arrive and I helped him in before shutting the door behind me.

“So where are we going?” Jack asked me.

“Well your mom said that we can go back to yours, so we might as well go there,” I replied with a smile.

The driver pulled away and I moved closer to Jack. I missed just holding him in my arms so goddamnit I’m going to hold him. Jack smiled against my neck as I pulled him onto my lap and wound my arms around him, holding him as tight to my body as I could.

“Fuck, I’ve missed you,” I whimpered, kissing the top of his head.

“I’ve missed you more,” Jack mumbled, toying with the hem of my shirt.

“The guys want to see you after they finish school,” I murmured, playing with his messy hair.

“What? No, Alex! I don’t want them to hate me to my face,” Jack whined.

“What are you talking about? They don’t hate you!” I pouted.

“I ripped your heart into a million pieces and left you in the middle of a park, Lex. I can’t imagine they’re my biggest fans right now,” Jack grumbled.

I lifted his head so he was looking right at me. I can’t have him thinking all our friends hate him!

“They don’t hate you, I promise you that. Sure, they were furious when you broke up with me, but as soon as I told them what really happened, they completely changed their minds. They really want to see that you’re alright,” I insisted.

“Eurgh, fine. But there’s one thing I want to do first,” Jack mumbled.

“What?” I frowned.

“Ask you to be my boyfriend again. Will you?” Jack smiled.

“Fuck, yeah, I didn’t even realize we hadn’t go back together! Shit, that makes me a horrible person!” I frowned.

“Hey, everything’s been a little hectic lately, so it’s fine. But will you?” Jack asked, this time with a little more desperation.

“Of course I will,” I said happily, pressing my lips to his.

Jack moaned softly from the recent lack of contact, eagerly replying as his fingers threaded through my hair. What I’d intended as an innocent make-out soon turned into a needy lust-filled make-out, so when the limo stopped outside Jack’s house, we were both riled up and out of breath.

“You can walk, right?” I asked impatiently, quickly undoing our seatbelts.

Jack just nodded, scrambling out the car so fast he nearly fell over. I giggled and thanked the driver, running up the steps behind Jack to make sure he didn’t fall over. Jack fumbled with his keys so I took over and unlocked the front door, slamming it closed after we got in. Jack immediately slammed me into the wall and kissed me hungrily, molding our bodies together till there were no gaps. Fuck. I broke away from his lips, panting heavily.

“Is your mom in?” I asked breathlessly.

“N-No. She said she wouldn’t be back today but she’ll be back tomorrow,” Jack stuttered, his eyes dark with desire.

“Good,” I grinned.

Jack grinned back and grabbed my hand, pulling me upstairs to his room. He didn’t bother to lock the door, seeing as the maids wouldn’t come in under any circumstances, and just pushed me onto the bed, straddling my waist.

“Jack, you’ve only just got out of hospital, I don’t want you to hurt yourself or strain yourself,” I whispered.

Jack sat up, flustered and confused.

“B-But…I’ve got a hard-on!” Jack whined.

I laughed and rolled us over so Jack was on his back and I was straddling his waist.

“I’ll have to ride you,” I sighed dramatically.

“Well if you insist,” Jack chuckled.

Oh I insist alright.
♠ ♠ ♠
So just a short one but a necessary one. After all, Jack and Alex had to get back together, right?
Just remember that this story is drawing to a close now, so get your comments in while you can!

OH MY FREAKING GOD!!! Avenged Sevenfold were absolutely incredible on Saturday! Literally, it was the best night of my life. I cried so hard when Matt made a speech about Jimmy, but it was such a beautiful night. I just thought I'd share that with you all =]

Comments?
xo