Keep the Faith

A Letter For You

You, yes you.

You weren't born to be a failure.
You were put here for a reason.
I know sometimes it gets hard and tiring to keep searching, but for now, keep listening.

I love you.
Don't believe me?
Let me put it this way.

If I don't know you, I love you because I don't know who you're going to become yet. There is someone inside of you that wants to go out there and change the world. You have to give him/her a chance. By putting yourself down you're not just killing a dream, you're killing a future. You are going somewhere; what you are now, you're going to become greater.

If I know you and you know me just know that the same thing applies, and I am just ever so grateful that I do know you and I was given the chance to come into your life and thank you for coming into mine. You have no idea just how much you've impacted me and maybe you never will until we all reach inside of us and come across our destinies together. I love you I love you I love you.

Those people who say they hate you, who discourage you and say you are worth nothing? Let me tell you this. They couldn't be more wrong. They are afraid of what you're going to become, they are afraid of your future, the one who will start an epic change that will prove them wrong. They hate the man or woman you will be because they can never be you. No one else can be you. You're irreplaceable. And whatever that change that wills itself to start in you is, only you can do it.

You weren't born on this earth to make a living and die without meaning. You were born to make a difference.

I know it's the hardest thing, but for everything you've ever loved, for the person you're going to become that will change the world, and for anything that's worth keeping faith in, please believe.

It takes a million people to tell say you're worth nothing in this world, but it can take only one to say you're going somewhere, and your dreams, however big, are worth it.

I hope someday someone looks at me and sees faith and lives given a new hope. It's inside me.

It's inside you too.

I love you.
Keep the faith.

-Isa
♠ ♠ ♠
This is what he taught me. All my life I just wanted my words to matter, and to all of you who was part of the dream, yours or mine, thank you. You guys mean the world to me.