Keep the Faith

We Are The Dream

I am the dream. You are the dream. We are the dream.

It matters not what people think or say, for opinions are mere obstacles. Climb over them, climb under them, stampede through them with unstoppable force. Get past the minds of your ignorant others and you can get past anything.

It matters not what holds you back, but what leads you forwards; accept everything but let nothing grind you down. When the walls fall in and the ground disappears don't waste your time believing in miracles; make the time to believe in yourself. You are worth it.

It matters not what's in your past, if all it does is cause you discomfort; one day you will forget it, or at least look at it in a more positive light. Make one day today, don't procrastinate so much. You can wait for life but life can't always wait for you.

What matters, though, is what makes you happy. It matters that you realize what you're got, not what you've lost or never had. It matters that you treat others as you would like to be treated. It matters that you are able to look in the mirror and smile as you see yourself, not the reflection of someone you can't bear to be. It matters that you are honest. It matters that you are true. It matters that you understand the meaning of forgiveness, and that you realize sometimes you must accept someone back into your life simple because you can't bear to go on without them.

It matters that you don't follow your hopes and you don't follow your dreams.

Above all, make them follow you.

You are special. You are beautiful. You are worth it. Tell it to yourself and tell it to someone else who you know needs it; you are worth it. I promise you are.

When you look at your hero, at my hero, at our hero; whether it be on your bedroom wall or a teen magazine or a YouTube video or even just the image I know you all have carved permanently into your mind; wherever it may be you look at him, know that you are one in a million, but at the same time you are in a class of your own. You are special, so let it be.

Do not think for one minute you can loose faith in him simply because you know a million others will keep it. That's not how it works. That's not how it will ever work. It's all for one, one for all. United we stand and divided we fall.

I am the dream. You are the dream. We are the dream.

And I promise you, one day we'll all be the dream come true.
♠ ♠ ♠
Inspired by this.