Keep the Faith

Just A Kid.

You look in the mirror, itching to be pleased. Hope always reflects in the stain glass, but is that truly it? Among you are five brothers, one more than blood, and all you feel in stress. Your reflection tells no lies, they say, that with every glance, your mood settles down. I don't believe it, you'd think, I'm the person I want to be, when I want to be.

Along the crescent lines of crimson through your veins, and the frown that's center folded across your lips, your piercing hazels gaze back at you, swelling up.
Theoretically, but of course.
Your whole life you knew death would hit you, you'd figure you'd be alone. Who'd need a man that's child inside? A storyteller, or artist? A believer or dreamer? Who'd need one, but a child? The grown ups would never look back twice on you, laughing as they'd strode off in the big major city, with all it's coloured advertisements flashing before your eyes. But the kids, they'd sky rocket you to fame, wouldn't they?

For you've been there, and hell, still are. Manging around the so called streets, having a good trip, so called. And before, before your mind wandered, drifting out to sea to make no sense, you were hated, only loved by few.

But now, now that you gained the strength, the courage, and hope, you've realized that just cause they surround you, doesn't mean they are the only ones there. Yes, they are your back bone, your shoulder to cry on, hell, they cry when they see your shadow growing taller. But, never could they beat, once by a landslide, your four men. The ones that have gone through it, that join you in the race, the regretful decisions, and loss of hope. They've slipped and fell, just like you, and laughed as they struggled to get back up.

For yes, young man, you are loved by thousands you call you idol, but they are your heroes.
And for the rest of the band, you ask? Your brothers in arms, but of course.

I love you.
More than ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope it makes sense, it was a struggle to write, but I'm proud of it anyways.