Keep the Faith

InspirAtion.

Procrastination.

It's something that always take over my soul, and somehow, I allow it to sink in. It's never fair, is it? That we have to wait, and let our brain swell up with so much 'torture', until we can't do it for a while.

Illustration.

Not always in art form, but something realistic enough to take over our willpower. Something that can suck all your feelings and thoughts on a blank sheet, and spill into something beautiful.

Realization.

When your mind finally clicks in, allowing it to follow along, and blend in. But does your heart want you to blend it? It depends how much realization you've discovered after all, doesn't it?

Celebration.

To join in with lovers and friend, allowing the angst to flow out of your souls, and into the air where it turns to joy. Yet again, celebration can turn into angst and self-pity all over again, so...

Nation.

To be filled with people of any race. Any skin colour, or belief. Maybe one day, the world will be at ease. Yes, and then everyone can be saved, like I, and others my age, were.

Yes, that would be the day, wouldn't it? When we didn't have to tremble, or cry at night? Maybe not you, specifically, but others around you. Kids at your school may
be abused at home, and you wouldn't know, because they aren't cool enough for you to notice. That or maybe, they are too cool for you. Yes, so you pretend that they don't know you,
when you very well know they do. Perhaps, they are afraid of your reaction? That's you'll explode, or laugh too hard? So hard that tears swell from your eyes, and your face is burning with laughter.

Can't you see that someone cares? That someone out there felt your pain years ago, and finally refused to have it bundled up any longer? That they
wanted to help, because somehow, they relate to you. And first, they procrastinated, pretending it didn't exist, until their illustrations came to life with a melody. They
realized that their words were knowledge, and knowledge was power. And would allow kids to celebrate, because their art would make a better place. Spreading through the nation,
kids would finally appreciate, that maybe someone, somewhere, wanted to save their lives.


Appreciation.

To welcome further thought within your soul, thanking someone, or more than one, for every second of the day and night, and allowing you, to keep on living. You know you love them.
♠ ♠ ♠
DON'T TELL ME TO STOP POSTING.
LOVE AND HOPE IS RUSHING IN MY VEINS FOR THOSE MEN!
<33