Keep the Faith

Our Hero.

Hero.

It’s everything you are to me, everything you are to so many other people. If you knew, if you knew, the loyalty and love fans held in their hearts for you. It’s not so much an infatuation, more or less, a love – a special love, that all of us have.

It’s in the way you speak your mind, in the way you sing your heart out, in the way you love your fans, appreciate them.

We smile at your word, fall in love with your accent, all over again, as we watch an interview. Melting at your smile, falling for your eyes.

You just seem to know how to save us, time and time again, as we start to fall. Everyone needs a hero, you know? Everyone needs that someone, who can save them without even trying. And you’re ours, even if some of us have never even come face to face with you.

A hero doesn’t have to be materialistic to exist.

A hero is someone who inspires, someone who is imperfect, and makes mistakes, and is human, yet, saves us. A hero is someone we can understand, and believe in.

A hero is simple and true.

We continue to live our lives, each day growing stronger and stronger, having more and more faith, just because you’re here for us.

You’re our hero. You’re all that we need.
♠ ♠ ♠
Probably the shortest one I've ever made.
But, I love it.
A liiiittle over 200 words.