Keep the Faith

I Adrisole You.

You almost said you couldn't do it anymore.
But now you're free.

You used to be the kid who lied to seem as good as any other random person. The outcast who was misunderstood by even your peers. But no one would listen. You had so much to say, but no one would want to hear because you were different from everyone else.

You were the Artist who had the best ideas any other Artist could make up. But no one cared. They claimed it as an imitation; a steampunk rehash of Aqua Teen Hunger Force or Westside story gone awry.

You said "You see that MCR saved my life shirt? Well that's the whole point of this s*it." But you couldn't even save yourself. You were wasted, you spent nights drunk, high on cocaine, narcotic and an alcoholic's life. Things went highwire as even it mattered to two of your band members, as one of them had to leave and then was replaced by your sound system manager.

But then you remembered.

There were your fans.
There were the fans you have not yet to know.
There were the people you were hurting because of your selfishness.
There were the people you promised to carry the dream with.

There was your dead grandma. You still had her inside you, and with that light, you became free.

Now people love you more than ever. I love you more than ever.
And even after they inspired you to be free and sing to them, they betrayed you. They treated you like you were wasted just to see that you could change. And they knew you could change. After a wife, after your brother had a wife.

Nonetheless you had a voice. You were free.

"I am a 30-year old man, mortal, and cannot live forever. I have a wife. I have dreams of having a child of my own who I can raise through a healthy lifestyle and teach to be free. Inside, I have emotions. Inside, I bleed. You may not care, and you may not even be bothered, but I still love you."

I believe in you, Mr. Way. You're the hero more special then the word special is ever known.

You've proven an outcast can be listened to.
You've proven you can be free if you set your mind to it.

I love you, Gerard Arthur Rush Way. Be my hero. Know you're my hero.

You can save lives more than you will ever know you can. And I'll wait endlessly until I can get all the words to prove that.

Thank you for being more than enough is worth. You are faith unknown and inspiration unknown--to the unknown, at least.

I adrisole you.

~Ally
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy birthday Daddy Way.