Keep the Faith

I Will Always Love You

I was there, at one of their shows, finally. I’d waited a while for this. I had longed to see them, to feel the music that made my life livable.

Before one of the songs Gerard spoke.

“HOW ARE YOU, ST.LOUIS?”

The crowd erupted with an ear splitting roar.

“That’s beautiful.” Gerard cooed.

Yet another roar filled the venue.

“You know we’ll be on break for two years after this tour.”

The crowd responded with various grumbles and sighs.

“We just can’t do this anymore. The touring is kicking our asses.” Gerard said

At that very moment I decided that I would stand by them no matter what. They had done so much for us and I would never loose the faith I had in My Chemical Romance. I would always love them because I knew they loved us and needed our support. I would stand up tall with every other fan and defend what I believed in.

Helena was the next and last song they played. I looked at my friend, William, with sad eyes. He gave me a hug and I said “I will always love this band. They will always be in my heart.”

“Ditto!” William smiled.

It was the end of the show by then. Once out of the venue, we discussed the previous events.

“William, I promised myself something at the show tonight.” I said.

“And what would that be?” He asked.

“I promised to love this band with all my heart no matter who they get married to, how long they go on break, what the look like, or what other people think. I will keep the faith.” I said.

When I said that he vowed to do the same. It would be a long 2 years without them but so worth it at the same time.

I will always love you, My Chemical Romance.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me if I need to revise it or add more!