Keep the Faith

Tearing sound of my Love notes

Hailing from New Jersey, this band has gone far. From sold out concerts to selling million of records worldwide to having a worldwide fan base. But is this band is only about fame? Or they have much more to offer?

For some, they might just appear as a typical rock band playing their music. Some would love them while some would love to hate them. Others think that their music is just a piece of crap but others would live with and through it. Yes, live with it. Some would just see their songs with ominous and gloomy lyrics, but for others these lyrics would give them hope and strength to carry on. You’re probably thinking why or how do I know. Well, I am a fan of this band. Being a fan of these guys is such a great part of my life. Why is that? Well, before I got to know this band, I was always this type of girl that was not so confident about her. I never believed in myself. I used to view life pessimistically. But then, I changed since hearing the band’s music. I've finally realized what I've been living for. Call me sick or demented, but he's my new family, they’re my new family. I'm not giving up on life now, because I've finally found my drug, and I'm taking it day by day. His voice, their voice, his beats, their beats, his melody, their melody, his harmony, their harmony, his rhythm, their rhythm are the life I've found, and the life I live.

I have learned more from these guys about life than from my own father.

"We are very vocal about our feelings, and we just want to let you know it's okay to be a little messed up, just know that there are 5 other guys that are just as messed up as you" - Gerard Way.

Their music's done so much for me, in more ways than any person or people ever could. A simple thank you isn't enough.

Yes, they might not be as great as Queen, Nirvana, Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Kiss or any other rock legends, but for us, fans, My Chemical Romance are the best.

KEEP THE FAITH!
♠ ♠ ♠
my first entry for Keep The Faith.
this was my essay for my English class.

Keep the Faith guys!!!