Keep the Faith

Believe In Me

"How could you?"

"I - I don't know..."

I looked at him and saw his expression. The expression of hurt and betrayed. I betrayed him. I believed them, then believing in him. I talked behind his back, I called him these names, I said crap about him, I probably spreaded rumors about him, and most importantly, I lost my faith on him.

"Why?"

He kept pestering.

"I don't know..."

"You should know.

I couldn't believe myself. How could I have done that? Talk crap about the guy I love and looked up too?! Can he ever forgive me? No, Sarah! He'll never forgive you. For all the things you did to him - all the crap you said about him. How could anyone forgive you? No one can ever forget the things you've done.

I remember it all to well. The day I went on that site. That site, that changed it all. I read it all. First to last, they all had messages about him. At first I didn't believe them, but as I continued - I gave in. I wrote my version and posted it up. I couldn't stop myself - I just had to... share it. I went to my Blog, that's where hell broke loose.

"Don't you believe in me anymore?"

I looked at him, and tears came trickling down my face.

"I do."

For 1 week, I kept fighting. Fighting for something that were all lies that I fell for. Lies that I'm helping spread. Lies that's hurting someone. I couldn't help it. As if someone was controlling me - I had to snap out of it. But how?

Her, she's the sole reason why I'm back. Without her small talk with me, I would still be fighting for those awful lies - the awful lies that shouldn't have been released. Her strong, simple words that changed the way I thought about my hero. Without her, I wouldn't have seen him onto a better, stronger light.

Keep the Faith it's the new black. Everyone should do it. Because he's just a human being. He's just a man, but to all of us a hero. When we needed someone, he was there. Now, that he needed us the most, we should be there for him.

He's only human and humans make flaws. Flaws are part of life. Change is part of life, whether we like it or not - we change. He changed, not for the bad, but for the good. He changed into the man who he truly is. The man, that we all looked up to.

"Do you believe in me?"

I looked at his angelic face. Then, to his hazel eyes. I smiled.

"I believe in you."