Keep the Faith

Shut Up

"I never hear you talk about them anymore?"

"I head your so-called hero got drunk,"

"He's an ass-hole now,"

"Your fucking hero is gay,"

"He'll betray you. You and all those fags who believe in him, he'll betray you all!"

"Give it up, he's doing drugs again..."


Stop it!
All this nonsense. Who are we to judge someone like that? Who are we to say he's changed to the worse? Who are we to say that he's doing drugs again? Who are YOU to say, my hero will abandon his faithful fans?

A nobody. You have no right to say these...

"What do you see in him?"

"Ever since he got married, he's been an ass..."

"I bet whatever her name is giving him crack,"


But you don't know the story. He's different. He was meant to be a hero, my hero, everyone's hero. I won't, I can't, I'll never let you make me loose my faith.

"Sarah, stop it. He's just a rock star. Just a rock star."

To you, he is. To me and everybody else, says he's a hero. A hero who's gone through so much, but yet he's still standing strong. A hero, who's being a role-model to all. A hero, who's showing everyone that gave him shit - he's worthy.

"You're just saying that,"

No, I'm keeping the faith.

"Faith? On what? Your idiotic hero?"

Yes, faith. Faith on the fandom. Faith on the band. And faith to my hero. What more do you need?

"What's faith to you?"

Faith is having confidence in someone. Someone you love with a burning passion. Someone who shaped you. Someone you simply adore.

"But look, he's been drinking again! He always seems high..."

Those are rumors. Nothing can make me loose my faith. Nothing at all. I won't let it happen again. He's my hero, accept it or leave me.

"See, he's brainwashed you and the others,"

"He's back on the drugs, Sarah..."

"He's not himself anymore."

"Gerard changed,"


"You know what?" I spoke furiously. "Shut up. You know nothing and nothing will make me loose my faith on Gerard. Nothing you can do. Not even rumors or whatever. I'm standing by his side, along the many fans who are keeping the faith."

"Look, he's..."

"Shut up!"