Crying On A Saturday Night

Prologue

She sat before him as he paced the room. His breathing was shaky, and he was quivering. This was not what he had planned on happening.

"Are you sure?" he mumbled as he stopped pacing and looked directly at her.

She sniffled and wiped the tears from her cheeks. She looked up slowly at him, nodding her head. He groaned and sat down in a nearby chair. He put his head in his hands, breathing heavily.

"Oh my God..." he sighed.

"Brian, are you okay?" the girl asked shyly.

"What the fuck do you think, Meredith!?" he yelled, looking up and glaring at her. She backed away, frightened by his loud outburst.

"Oh God Mer, are you fucking sure?" he asked again, getting hysterical.

She stood up angrily. "Yes Brian, I'm fucking sure! I took that test 5 fucking times! I don't think they'd all be wrong!" she yelled as he put his head in his hands again.

He stood up and began pacing again. "Oh my God... Oh my God..." he kept saying over and over again. He stopped pacing, turning his attention to his girlfriend who had sat back down. "So... what are you going to do about this?" he asked nervously.

She looked at him blankly. "Excuse me?" she asked.

"...What are you gonna do?" he repeated.

"What am I going to do?! Try what are we going to do..." she said bitterly.

"Oh no... Nuh uh, no way. You're not dragging me down in this," he refused, shaking his head 'no'.

"What the hell, Brian!? This is just as much your fault as it is mine! Do you think I fucking asked to get pregnant!?" Meredith shouted.

He started pacing yet again. "Ohh fuck... fuck... What do I do?" he asked himself. He stopped in front of her again.

"You have one choice..." he said finally.

"What's that?" she asked, dreading what was next to come.

"Either you get rid of it, and I stay... Or you keep it, and I'm fucking gone."