Crying On A Saturday Night

Chapter Four

After school, just as we'd planned, I met up with Demetra on the line. Rhiannon and Devon were with her.

"Alright, lets go," I said hastily as we started to walk.

"You look awfully shaky, Charlie," Devon said as he held a cigarette out to me.

"Thanks Dev," I said as I put the stick between my lips and he lit it. I puffed on it as we walked the many blocks to Demetra's house.

Demetra stood at a medium height, and was extremely skinny. Like Rhiannon and I were. She had dyed raven-black hair that was always pin straight and went down to her waist. She always wore black, not matter what day it was, in the form of corsets, long hippie skirts, odds and ends. It all had a way of looking very vintage on her. She always had eyes marked with black eye shadow and dramatic designs of eyeliner, and always wore this dark crimson lipstick. Why she always did that was beyond me, and I could really care less anyways. She looked like she was going for the vampiress look... that or Morticia Adams. Therefore, she'd contracted the name 'Vamp' from our group of close-knit friends.

Rhiannon was a lot more like me than Demetra. We stood at the same height, and while she wore mostly black, she still wore a few other colors with it. She had shoulder length black hair an was left handed, like I was as well. Many times we found ourselves saying the same thing at the same time, most frequently on the internet, and we both found it to be just plain weird. She was the 'ass-kisser' of the group, always sucking up to parents.

Devon was the only boy in our little group. I always secretly thought he was gay and just hadn't come out of the closet yet, but apparently I was the only one who thought so. He used to be a bit chubby but had slimmed down and toned up over the past year. He had shaggy chestnut colored hair, and deep-set chocolate eyes. He also had practically perfect white teeth, due to many years of braces in his pre-teen years. He stood a couple inches taller than me, and was rather good at skateboarding.

We finally arrived at Demetra's house, and of course, her parents were not home. We all made our way up to her room, shutting the door behind us.

"So... how's life in your new home?" Demetra asked as I sat down in her swiveling computer chair.

"Awkward as hell. My fucking mom sends me to live with a guy I've never met before, how else would it be? I mean, it snot like I'd just... welcome him into my life with open arms. I kinda just, stay away from all of them," I replied, sprawling out as much as possible in the chair, propping my legs up on her desk.

"Well... at least you knew who he was before you actually met him, right? I think I'd just about kill someone to be related to one of the members of Avenged. I mean, they may be getting up there in age, but damn, I'd still do them," Demetra said afterwards. Rhiannon and Devon snickered at her comment.

"Okay ew, you just said you'd sleep with my father, and after last night, the thought of that makes me shudder," I said, cringing.

"Why? What happened last night?" Rhiannon asked as Demetra got up.

"Well," I started to say, when Demetra pushed my legs down and opened a door to the desk. "I went downstairs to get food and this older chick comes out of nowhere with this little kid, going on about something and fucking telling me to get the fuck out of the house. Apparently, she thought I was sleeping with Brian or something."

"...I'd still do them," Demetra said blankly as she pulled out a few joints. I snatched one from her and quickly put it to my nose, smelling the sweet aroma. I closed my eyes and a small smile was placed on my lips.

"Yes well, I'm sure if Zacky saw you he'd give you a chance. He tried to take me home with him the first night I got there... til he found out Brian was my dad. I swear, he's a pedophile," I replied as I stole the lighter off Demetra's desk and lit my joint, immediately sucking in the toxins and breathing them into the open air. How Demetra's parents never smelled the drugs in this room, I'll never know.

"You realize that she's going to go find Zacky now and rape the poor guy right?" Devon asked with a smirk.

"You can't rape the willing," Rhiannon and I sad at the same time.

"God, would you guys stop doing that? Its fucking weird as hell," Demetra said as she sat on her window sill, smoking. Buy then we all had a joint and just sat there quietly for a couple minutes, slowly killing ourselves from the inside out.

Suddenly the doorbell rang down in the hall. I practically jumped out of the chair onto the floor whole the others just laughed at me. Demetra got up and looked out the window over to the front door, and then squealed, which was rather strange. Demetra doesn't squeal.

"Its Aryn. He's got some hardcore fucking shit for me!" she said and bolted down the stairs. Rhiannon, Devon, and I just stared at each other strangely until she come upstairs with an older looking guy. He had light brown hair that hung over his left eye, snakebite piercings, and two sleeves of tattoos.

"Guys, this is Aryn, my supplier. He's eighteen and pretty much the coolest person in the world," Demetra said.

"Vamp, I don't think I've ever seen you more excited in all my life..." I said slowly, still eyeing this piece of meat named Aryn.

"Well... he's hooking us up with some awesome stuff," she smiled, and elbowed Aryn lightly in the side. He reached to an inside pocket of his leather jacket and pulled out a small bag of white crushed powder. I knew exactly what it was. Cocaine. Aryn came over to where I was and opened the bag, pouring some of it onto the table in a small spot.

"Hey Demy, you got paper?" he asked.

"Yeah, open up that top drawer," she replied as she sat back down on her bed. He did as she said and pulled out a small piece of paper, proceeding to fold it in half. He leaned over the cocaine on the table and began using the paper to push the white powder into straight lines. There were four. When he finished he looked at me and winked, nodding his head toward the lines on the table. I looked between Aryn and the cocaine uneasily. Then after seeing me hesitating, he turned towards the other three in the room.

"Ooh Gimme!" Rhiannon said as she shot up from the bed. She practically shoved Aryn out of the way and put her face down to the line closest to the edge. She grabbed the straw Aryn left on the desk and practically shoved it into her nose. She put the straw to the line and snorted the whole line up her nose. She dropped the straw and kept sniffing deeply and sat down on the floor against the bed. Within minutes she was giggling and kicking her legs around a bit.

I looked at Aryn. "Is that... normal?"

"Oh yeah. Soon she'll be off the walls. Just wait," he said with a smile.

"Oh man, you guys... You gotta try that stuff!" Rhiannon practically shouted in the middle of her giggle fit.

I figured what the hey, it can't be that bad. So I picked up the straw and put it to my nose, and snorted the next line. As soon as I was finished I could feel the powder coating the inside of my nose and it started to burn. I leaned back into the chair and sniffled a few times like Rhiannon had. I scrunched my eyes up from the burning, but soon it went away and I felt like I had enough energy to run a marathon. And I felt... happy. And the sight of Rhiannon jumping on the bed seemed to be the funniest thing in the world just then. So I giggled and pointed, and no sooner ha that happened than I was on the bed jumping along with her, screaming the lyrics to a song that may not have even existed for all I knew. Rhiannon joined in with me while Demetra and Devon snorted their lines.

Just then, I felt like something was slowly oozing down the back of my throat from my nose. It tasted horrible so I tried to cough it up. I jumped off the bed and ran to the trashcan next to the desk and spit it out. I distinctly heard Aryn chuckle to himself.

"That was so gross," I said, laughing as I stood up again.

"You don't like the drip, I see..." he said with a smile.

"No, not really," I laughed more.

After a while, the four of us were sitting around the room in euphoria. Rhiannon and Devon were playing a game of Slap Hands and seemed highly amused by it, while Demetra just watched on.

I was watching from the bed as Aryn came and sat next to me, slinging his arm around my shoulders. And it was then that I realized just how horny I was. I wanted to screw this kid senseless right then and there. And I think he knew what was going through my head because he started kissing me, and I completely gave in to him.

Before I knew it he was grinding his erection against me through our clothes. He was hovering over me, and I couldn't even remember laying down in the first place.

Someone laughed. "Haha Demetra! Charlie's getting laid on your bed!"

"Hey... Stop that!" Demetra whined as her head shot up next to the bed. Her face was right next to my head. Aryn pulled away.

"I gotta get going anyways. I'll bring you guys more stuff next time," he said, getting up and winking at me again. Then he got off the bed, and walked out.

"Dude you so ruined that. I need to get laid so bad it hurts right now. I'm fucking hornier than a guy on Viagra," I sighed.

After about fifteen more minutes of having nothing to do I felt very restless, needing to move around, to do anything.

"Alright, I think I'm gonna go. I'll see you guys tomorrow," I said before I got up and just left the room. I got out onto the sidewalk and my legs were begging me to run as fast as I could so they could finally do something. So I did. I broke out into a dead sprint, crossing streets in front of cars, earning a loud honk from their horns. Soon I was standing outside my front door, and, gasping for breath, entered the house.

As soon as I walked through the door I was met by Brian who appeared to be going to the kitchen. He stopped when he saw me panting like a dog and looked at me funny. I found his facial expression to be very humorous so I broke into laughter. I was nowhere near getting off my high.

"...Are you okay?" he asked, sounding concerned.

"Of course! I'm fine! Where are you going?" I asked, stringing all my words together. It seemed my whole body was restless, and not just my legs.

"... To get food," he said awkwardly, still looking at my like I had five heads. I think he knew something was up...

"Oh wow! I'm starved!" I said, and dashed before him into the kitchen and straight to the fridge. I made myself a sandwich in about half a minute while Brian got whatever it was he was after. It seemed that as soon as the sandwich was made, it was gone.

"Boy that was good! I'll be in my room now. Bye!" I said quickly again, and dashed into my room.