What Dreams Are Made Of

Love Like This

It’s 3 AM and he’s outside my window, I wonder how I’m going to get out of this room. I walked out side of my room and realize my dad just left to catch his flight, my mom is just starting to go back to sleep.

“Pssst, mom I’m leaving Cameron’s outside. Kbye.” She waved bye, I changed my clothes, brushed my teeth, grabbed everything I needed and left.

“Really, Cam? 3 AM? What is wrong with you? You are so lucky my dad went on a business trip!” I giggled.

“Well, I just got to New York took a car and drove down here, I told you when I got to New York I was coming to see you.”

“Aw, I love you. But you woke me up, so now your gonna have to deal with a cranky ginger.” I teased.

“Oh well, I love you and your cranky gingerness.” He said kissing my head.

“So, where are we going?”

“You’ll see.”

“Ugh fine.” I groaned. I turned on the radio, and most of his favorite songs came on and I turned them up. The way he drives and sings to the radio, reminded me of why I fell in love with him anyway.

“We’re here.”

“And where is here, exactly?”

“Here, is the park,” I looked at him confusingly. “a perfect place to look at the stars.” I got out of the car and lay in the grass, but I forgot a hoodie, I forgot it was gonna be cold. I shivered and Cameron being a gentleman gave me his. I knew I liked him for a reason. The night went amazing. We made out a few times, cuddled, laughed and ate food. As, the sun was rising we went in the back seat of the car and just sat there flirting.

“You’re such a loser” I told him.

“And why is this?”

“Cause I said so.”

“You are so lucky I love you”

“No, you’re lu-” I just got cut off his lips on my mine, his arms wrapped around me, squeezed me closer to his body. I felt the heat between us it got hotter and hotter. I ripped off his hoodie, as we were still together at the lips, his fingers went my thigh, to my belt and he unlatched it. My belt fell to the floor. I took his shirt off and moved my hands up and down his stomach. GOD, I love his body it’s just so amazing. The passion of this moment was so strong that nothing can stop it beside one of us. He reached for the end of my shirt, and stripped it off then went for my tank top and that’s where I stopped it.

“Everything okay?”

“Yeah, it’s not that I didn’t enjoy that moment I’m just hate my chub.” He laughed. “HEY, THAT’S NOT FUNNY!”

“Yes, it is.” I hit him in the stomach.

“Why?”

“Cause you’re adorable, and you don’t have a chub. You’re simply perfect.” He said as he kissed my head. We relocated to the front, the windows were so fogged up, and we drove with the windows open.

“I’m hungry”

“Where do you wanna go?”

“Uhhh, my neighbors bagel place.”

“Alright.” He has been there so many times he knows how to get there. It was a pretty long ride but I took control of the radio but there was nothing on so I plugged in my ipod and shuffled it. The first song that came on was Passenger Seat by The Summer Set.
“Cam?”

“Yeah?”

“This is our song.” He nodded and put his hand on my knee and the song played.
♠ ♠ ♠
new story!