What Dreams Are Made Of

The Only Expection

It was morning the sun was so bright it woke me up. When I realized it was morning and I was in Brey’s living room still wrapped in Cameron’s arms, Zach and Brey were still next to us. I tried to move but had no luck. Cameron had me in a tight grip then I realized how to wake him. I lightly kissed his neck.

“Good morning sexy” he kissed my lips.

“Good morning. Can you let me go? I need to pee” He let me go, I ran to the bathroom, peed and washed my face and walked backout. Brey and Zach were awake but no Cameron.

“Where’d he go?” I asked. They pointed toward the kitchen. I made my way into the kitchen, to find him out on the deck; I slowly walked over to him and hugged him.

“Hey” He said

“Okay what’s wrong?”

“Well, this whole love thing is new to me. Yes, we have said it a lot over the past months, but I’ve never really loved a girl like I love you.”

“Oh..” I said kinda shocked.

“You looked shocked.” I nodded as he pulled me closer. “You are the greatest person ever. I love you with all my heart. And you are the girl I ever loved.”

“Well, I guess I take that as a complement.”

“Yes, you should.” He said looking down into my eyes. “Tell me about your past
relationships.”

“You really don’t. I’ve hated every guy I dated. Every single one besides you, you’re perfect.” With that being said we just stood there looking at the trees. The wind started to pick up, we went inside.

“BREY! I’M HUNGRY!”

“YOU KNOW WHERE THE FOOD IS.” She answered.

“YOUR SIBLINGS ATE IT ALL!”

“Oh true. Pizza?”

“Make it a calzone”

“Kay. Zach and I will go get it you stay here!”

“Got it!” Brey and Zach left. Cameron and I were laying on the couch watching the food network.

“Why are we watching this?” he asked.

“Cause I love this channel and I love this show, just because it’s about cheeseburgers.”
“And I know how much you love those.

“Yeah, and I don’t know how to use the remote.”

“Oh so that’s why” He said as he started to tickle me.

“NO! CAM STOPS IT!” I tried to say. I started to fight back by tickling him but since he is stronger than me that failed. I kicked, screamed and tried to move his arms but that all failed. I tried to breathe through my laughter.

“You want me to stop?” I nodded. “Well, too bad! I enjoy making you laugh”

“THAT’S NOT FAIR!” I attempted to say. He climbed on top of me. He looked so good from this angle. I pulled on his shirt making fall on top me. His lips hit mine, it felt like we’ve never kissed before there was something about this kiss that made me forget where I was, what happened before and how hungry I was. There was the spark of electric, burst of fire. Damn, I love him.

“WE’RE HOME!” Brey called from downstairs. We parted and just stayed there. “Woah, what happened here?” I got up and walked over to Brey and grabbed the calzone.

“He started tickling me, then we made-out but it wasn’t like any other kiss we had this had a certain feeling.”

“What you mean?”

“When we kissed it was like a spark of lightening just went through us, I know he felt it to by the way he held me.”

“Damn.”

“I know.” As Brey and I were cutting the food, the boys were in the living room trying to figure out the remote.

“It’s time for food!” They ran into the kitchen grabbed their pieces and took a bite.
“It’s hot!” Zach screamed.

“No duh!” Brey said. We finished eating, Cameron and I decided to go back to my house. We said our goodbye and got in the car. I reached for my phone and dialed my house number but no one answered so I called my mom’s cell phone. She said that they were in Long Island for the weekend and it was only Friday, she said they left last night and they’ll be Sunday.

“Wait mom, your trusting me home alone with Cameron?”

“Yeah.”

“Why?”

“Cause I trust you and him.”

“Awesome. You have Abby?”

“Yeah” With we said goodbye and I hung up the phone.

“Dude, my mom is in Long Island for the weekend”

“Really?”

“Yeah”

“Sweet!”

“I know!” We arrived to my house, walked in to find no one. I like the quiet. I walked up stairs in to my room and just lay on my bed. It felt so good just to lay there. Cameron walked into my room and laid right next to me and put his arms around my waist. I turned to face him.
“Don’t say anything just enjoy the quiet.”

“But I need to shower, I look like crap”

“No, you look fine. In fact you look hot”

“Aw, thanks but I would like be clean!”

“Fine, go ahead.”

“I’ll be right back!”

I got up, got clothes, and walked into the bathroom, I turned on the shower and just stood in front of the mirror just standing there looking at myself as the door opens and not even paying attention Cameron’s arms just wrapped around me and he started kissing my neck. I turned around and kissed him, he lifted me on the counter, and we just made out as the shower was on. We parted kiss and looked in his eyes.

“I love you so much Cameron Quesing.”

“I love you too Kaitlyn Lerner” With that he left me to shower and he went downstairs to watch TV. I ended my shower, put on my hot mess shorts and a black tank top, went in my dried my hair and straightened and walked downstairs.