Status: Active :)

Oh Baby, I Deserve Better.

Swears.

My pregnancy was progressing quickly and soon I was ready to find out if it was a boy or a girl.

"Babe! Are you ready to go yet?!" Alex yelled from the bottom of the stairs as slowly finished getting ready.

"Almost, you try getting dressed when you're as big as a fucking whale" I snapped as I started walking down the stairs. I heard a gasp and looked over to Alex's right to see Josey sitting on the floor looking up at me in shock.

"Mommma! You saids a no no word!" She exclaimed. Alex and I had recently started punishing her for saying swears that a four year old obviously shouldn't know.

"I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean too" I said as Alex smirked at us, obviously enjoying me getting in trouble with our daughter.

"Well you betters put 5 cents in the swears jar!" We had put a swear jar in our kitchen too, this was not turning out to be my day.

"I will baby, but right now daddy and I need to drop you off at grandma's and go to my doctors appointment ok?" I said as I picked her up off the floor.

"Okays!" She said happily as Alex went into the kitchen to grab the car keys.

"Come on!!" Alex whined as I slowly headed out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this is short!
But sadly I don't have much time to write.
Thank you everyone who commented <3
4 comments for the next one? :)