Status: Active :)

Oh Baby, I Deserve Better.

Powder.

A couple months had passed and nothing had changed. I thought Alex and I had put all of our relationship drama behind us but it was only better for a couple weeks before he started going out again and leaving Josey and I home at night. I ignored it for awhile, too busy taking care of a four year old by myself.

"So how are you and Alex?" Laney asked me one morning as she cradled her baby and I made Josey a grilled cheese.

"Not better, we had incredible makeup sex like three months ago and I thought we talked everything through but apparently not because he only stayed home for a couple weeks before he started going out with the boys again." I explained, I wondered how she felt about Jack being out with Alex all the time.

"I'm sorry girl, I wish there was something Jack and I could do..."

"Well, Jack could always start refusing to go out with him" I suggested, turing around and facing her.

"What are you talking about? Jack like never goes out, he's almost always home with the baby and I." Laney looked at me with a confused expression.

"Well, that's just fucking fantastic! He's been telling me he's out with Jack" I started to cry, I didn't know why Alex refused to trust me.

"I'm so sorry" Laney said as she put the baby down in its car seat and hugged me.

"I just wish we could fix things" I cried.

The house was a mess, it hadn't been cleaned in what felt like forever because I had been so busy with Josey. I put her down for a nap and decided to clean, Alex was out once again and I really wasn't expecting him home anytime soon.
I cleaned the kitchen and the bathrooms before I moved onto Alex's makeshift studio. I was picking up some trash on the floor when I noticed an odd little bag on a shelf on the bookcase. I walked over to inspect when I noticed that it was half full of a white powder...Alex was doing cocaine again. That was the last straw. I angrily stormed into the bathroom and flushed the white powder down the toilet. I was done, Alex had to go.
♠ ♠ ♠
I honestly suck, I know.
I promise this will be updated more.
Comment and Subscribe <33