Status: Active :)

Oh Baby, I Deserve Better.

Sickness.

I was just about to look at the test when it was yanked out of my hand by Alex.
I turned my head to glare at him only to see a giant smile make its way across his face.
Right then I knew. I was pregnant again.
Happy tears started leaking from my eyes as Alex reached into his pocket and grabbed his phone.

"Momma, guess what?!" He blabbered happily.
He waited a minute, I figured he was listening to Mrs. Gaskarth try and guess what he was so fucking happy over.

"Nope! You're wrong, it has nothing to do with the band! I'm gonna be a daddy again!" He squealed as he ran out of the bathroom.
He is such a girl.

~two weeks later~

Being pregnant sucks. Morning sickness sucks. Every morning this week I have found myself hunched over the toilet emptying my stomach.

"Momma I'm gonna be late for school!!!!" Josey whined from the doorway as I once again puked my guts up.

"Jos, you're gonna have to call Grandma to come over and take you because mommy is really sick this morning" I explained as best as I could before another wave of nausea washed over me.

"Ok.." Josey said as she walked towards my phone.

I'd normally just ask Alex to take her but unfortunetly he was on tour for another month and a half.
Half an hour later the doorbell rang and I heard Josey skip down the stairs to get the door.

"Hi Grammy!" I heard her shriek.

"Hi sweetheart! Where's your mommy?" My mother asked her footsteps entered the house.

"She's upstairs throwing up again!" Jos excalaimed and soon I heard my mother walking up the stairs and into my room.

"Well I see you're not doing to good" she joked as I looked up from my seat on the floor to her.

"Well, morning sickness is a bitch" I joked, sending her a smile.

"I'm gonna get Josey to school but I'll be back to make you some food, ok?" She said as Josey ran out of the room as fast as she could to get her shoes on.
She was amazing for only being 4.

"Thanks mommy" I said as they left.

I really was starting to miss Alex.
♠ ♠ ♠
First off I want to say I'm sorry for how much I've been slacking on my stories lately.
I know that there really is no excuse but the reason I haven't been updating is because I've been trying to help my dad out because he's really sick.
He's really old and terminally ill and I just want to be able to make the rest of his life as good as possible so I've really just been with my family.
Buut have no fear, I'm back.
As long as I get 4 comments I'll update right away.
Thank you so much for not losing faith in me :)