Status: Active :)

Oh Baby, I Deserve Better.

Kiss.

~two weeks later~

I woke up to someone wrapping their arms around my stomach. I rolled over only to see Alex looking back at me.

"Hey baby" he whispered as a smile broke out onto his face.

"I missed you soo much" I mumbled still half asleep as I leaned over and kissed him.
He deepened the kiss a little as I moved myself more on top of him.

"I missed you too" he mumbled back into my lips.
My hands tangeled in his hair as his hands creeped their way up my body to my breasts.
I gasped as he cupped them both and lightly started kneading them.

"Mm Alexx" I moaned as he started trailing kisses down my neck.
Alex and I hadn't had sex in what felt like forever, even though it was only a couple of months.

Soon enough our clothes were shed and I was on top of Alex.

"Fuckk Katee" Alex moaned as I lightly bit down on his shoulder to keep me from screaming and waking up Josey.
Alex's hands were roughly holding my hips to make sure I kept up my movements.
After a few more minutes we were both there, I tried to be as quiet as possible as my orgasm washed over me and I felt Alex release.

"Wow, that was...wow" Alex panted as I rolled off of him.

"I know" I smiled as I leaned over and kissed him again.
"Now its time to go to bed."

"Goodnight baby, I love you" he whispered in my ear before wrapping his arms around me.

"I love you too" I responded as I drifted back to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was supposed to be out last night but I had to go visit my grandma in the hospital.
Sorry its late!
4 comments? :)
<3