Journey To Inspiration

A Dream

"A dream, huh?" Allison said, raising an eyebrow, but she didn't pay much attention, she was still very much focused on her painting.

"Yeah," Gerard replied blankly, "I'm not quite sure of it was just a dream, or if it was trying to tell me something. But the dream was just too bizarre for me to think what it could possibly be."

Allison turned her head, setting aside her paintbrush and looking at Gerard with interest.

"Go on," she said with obvious curiosity stuck to her voice.

Gerard nodded.

"Well, it all started as a normal night, so normal you wouldn't think it were a dream, you'd thing it were for real..."

"Done!" Gerard said with enthusiasm, looking at his new painting proudly. It wasn't much, but it was one of the first things Gerard had finished in a long time, he had just recovered from his 'Writer's Block.' It was a simple painting of an Academy-Looking Building, but the design was pure genius. Gerard was setting aside his palette when he heard someone coming up the stairs.

"Hey Brother," Mikey said smiling, as he appeared in Gerard's doorway. "I was thinking..." His voice was cut off, and his eyes trailed off to Gerard's new painting.

"Like it?" Gerard asked.

"What is it?" Mikey asked, intrigued.

"I'm not quite sure," Gerard replied, letting out a chuckle. "Anyway, as you were saying?"

"Ah yes," Mikey continued. "Maybe you want to go to Starbucks?"

"It's Midnight Mikey!" he replied.

"But there's this 24-Hour one right around the corner, and I've been craving Starbucks for so darn long!" Mikey replied, pouting.

"Fine then," Gerard agreed. "But let's not be gone too long."

A grin spread across Mikey's face as he reached out for his brother and dragged him into the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`~~~~~~

"That was good," Gerard stated, "I'm glad I came," a faint smile lit Gerard's face.

"See?" Mikey replied. "I know what's best for you." He stated.

"Whatever," Gerard replied sticking his tongue out at him.

When Gerard was back in his room, he looked again at his painting, it looked...different. Many different characters were painted on the painting now, none of which he had ever remembered drawing himself.

"What the--," Something interrupted him.

In a split second all the color was pulled out of his room, everything suddenly disappeared, and the whole world turned black and white. Gerard attempted to run out of his room, but before he could the color was put back into the world, but he was no longer in his room. He was in some place...so much farther.

Then he suddenly realized where he was: his painting.


Author's Note: There's part of the dream, imma let Ally do teh rest -Evil Grin-