Not Enough Mike Stories So Here's One

Aloha

As expected Mike and I spent a majority of our time in Hawaii just lounging on the beach drinking fruity drinks just like on those cheesy brochure pamphlets. One evening, apparently during a heat wave it starts pouring rain, so we head back to the hotel room. Just as we get there the power goes out, air conditioner included.

I lie on the bed face down, in only my bikini bottom. Mike comes up to me and starts kissing my neck.
“It’s too hot.” I mumble into the pillow. He tums his fingers against my hips before sliding off my bikini bottom, “Too hot.” Suddenly I feel something hard go up my ass hole, “Mike!” I yelp, he laughs.
“Told you I’d get you back.”
“Fine then go ahead.” I say not giving him the satisfaction of pissing me off. He keeps going at it and eventually I can’t stand it anymore so I sort of roll over so he gets off my back then start kissing his lips, and going down his neck and chest. I mount him and start going at it.

We lie there, panting, hot and sweaty.
“I guess its not too hot then.” Mike says smugly.

The next morning, the power returned and it stopped raining. Mike and I head down into the main city to shop a bit.
“Am I pretty?” Mike asks putting on a pair of over-sized pink sunglasses.
“Very pretty.”
“Then I’ll buy em, I’ll wear them on stage or something.” He says as he goes to the shop owner. I continue to look over the assortment of sea shells.
“I sell you three for two dollar.” An old man says, “Because you are pretty lady.”
“Oh, no thank you.” I say laughing.
“Awe c’mon.” he says with a big toothy grin.
“No, no, I don’t want any.” I say firmly just as Mike gets back from paying for the sunglasses.

We continue down the road till I see a display of hula clothing, both grass skirts and cotton skirts.
“Maddy would love this.” I say picking up a skirt in a mango yellow; I figured a grass skirt would get mashed in the suitcase. I take a matching sort of tube top and lay necklace and pay the woman.
“I should get one for Stella too.” Mike says as he goes and chooses an outfit for her but in green. Just as he’s about to pay he stops and picks up a t-shirt, “We should get them these.”
“Someone I know went to Hawaii and all I got was this stupid t-shirt.” I read off the t-shirt. “That’s mean.”
“It’s true.” Mike laughs. I shake my head.
“We also got them hula dresses.” I say holding up my bag. He shrugs and leaves the t-shirt on the rack and pays for Stella’s Hawaiian outfit.

We end the day by eating at a small local restaurant, where they barbecued chicken on a huge fire outside, and when it was served it had a nice crispy burnt layer.

We end up walking back to the hotel. Mike weaves his fingers through my own and we casually walk along the sidewalk. By the time we get back to the hotel its pitch dark outside. We drop off our shopping at our room before going to walk along the beach.

We sit on the edge of the shore as the waves just barely touch our toes.
“This is a great Christmas present.” I say softly, “Thank you.” I adjust myself on the sand so that I can kiss Mike’s beautiful lips. He wraps his arms around me, protecting me from the night time wind. I shut my eyes for a moment and take in the moment, “I love you Mike.” Silence. I open my eyes and realize what I said, “Shit, I’m sorry, you don’t have to say it back or anything.” I ramble quickly but stop when I see through the darkness a smirk whip across his face.
“I love you too Jade.” He says locking lips with me.