Not Enough Mike Stories So Here's One

The Tour Is On

HONK! HONK!
"Taxi's here!" Maddy calls across the apartment.
"Okay, make sure the windows are closed and we'll go." I call back as I make sure I have everything I need.

Maddy grabs her bag and I grab mine and the laptop case and we head out the door. We get into the taxi and I tell the driver to take us to the airport.
"So we're going to be living in a bus?" Maddy clarifies.
"Yeah, but not like a school bus or anything, it's like an apartment inside."
"Okay." She says calmly, "I won't have to pee in the woods or anything."
"No, there's a bathroom on the bus."
"Oh good," she sighs, "Umm and Mike's band mates' kids will be there too."
"Yeah, Tre, the drummer, has a son who's six and a daughter who's twelve."
"And the guitarist."
"Billie has two sons, Joey and Jakob, I think, they're around your age so maybe you'll have a boyfriend by the end of the week."
"Awe mom." Maddy says rolling her eyes.
"I'm just kidding."
"What's Tre's kids names?"
"Uhh, Ramona and umm, Frankie, Frankito!"
"Eww."

We get to the air port and thanks to traffic, we're running late. We're supposed to meet Adie and the boys at the gate. The thing is I haven't spent all that much time with Adie so I kinda forget what she looks like, I mean woman with dark hair are one third of the people in the place.
"Frankito calm down!" I hear someone call, I whip around, there can only be one person out there crazy enough to name their kid Frankito. I see a woman with dark hair next to another woman with dark hair, thanks to my lucky stars its Adie.

Maddy and I head over to them.
"Hey Jade." Adie says with a welcoming smile.
"Hey," I say smiling at both her and who must be Frankito's mother.
"Hi, I'm Claudia."
"Nice to meet you."
"We're just waiting for Anastasia to drop off Stella and then we're going to check in."
"Traffic's murder." I say rolling my eyes.
"Oh," Adie says smiling and looking over at Maddy who's standing shyly by her suitcase, "I'm Adie."
"Sorry," I say flustered, "This is my daughter Maddy, this is Billie's wife Adie."
"Hi." She says smiling.
"Those are my sons," Adie says motioning toward the two dark haired boys popping quarters into a candy machine, "Joey is the older one and Jakob." The two boys spin around at the sound of their names and walk over.
"Hi." Maddy says to them, "I'm Maddy."
"I'm Jake." He says rambunctiously then pops a couple of candies into his mouth.
"I'm Joey." The older one says a little shyer.

The little boy holding Claudia's hand pulls away and runs over to the Jake.
"I'm Frankito!" he exclaims then starts pulling on Jake's arm trying to get a candy.
"Sorry we're late." Anastasia says as she and Stella come bustling towards us.
"Yeah, it's no problem." Adie says shrugging, "C'mon boys."
"I'll see you next week." Anastasia says to Stella. Claudia says a long goodbye to Frankito, full of warnings before handing him over to Adie.

"Auntie Adie," Frankito says as we're all waiting in line, "I'm hungry."
"Well first we have to go through here and then we can eat." She says as we move forward. We get passed the agonizing process of checking in and head to the airport restaurant.

"So, I take it Caddy isn't coming along this week." I say carelessly to Adie as the large group kids start playing a game of cards, except Frankito who's content on watching from Joey's lap.
"Well actually, she's already on tour with them, for a whole month."
"Holy crap, I wish I could get time off like that." I say rolling my eyes.
"Yeah, that would be nice." Adie says laughing, "The thing with Adeline is we figured since we owned it I could just pick up and leave whenever Billie's on tour, but god, it's a real job."
"God forbid." I joke.
"Not to mention with the boys in school, there's only so much time we can drag them out."
"Well, I have to a twenty minute segment every day I'm here interviewing the various musicians on tour."
"Oh yeah, Billie mentioned that to me."

"I win!" Maddy exclaims proudly as she throws her arms in the air, "In your face!"
"Oh c'mon, we let you win cause you're new to the gang!" Jakob protests.
"She cheated!" Frankito pipes up.
"You don't even know how to play." Stella says rolling her eyes.

"And here I was thinking Maddy wouldn't get along." I say as Adie and I laugh.
"Well I guess you two are part of the Green Day family now." I just laugh, "It really is a family, and Tre is the creepy uncle."
"Who are you?"
"Umm, good question, the voice of reason maybe." She jokes.
"Talking of families, Mike was telling me Tre had a daughter."
"She's already with them; she lives in New York with her mom."
"That's kind of harsh on Tre."
"Yeah." She says calmly as she goes to sip her coffee.

Adie looks at her watch then downs the rest of her coffee.
"C'mon, we have to go board the plane now." She says to the kids. Stella gathers up the cards and puts them in her bag before we all head to the assigned boarding area.
All of us finally sit down in the plane, Stella, Maddy, Joey and Jake in the middle section of seats, me, Adie and Frankito on the side seats.

Four hours later and we find ourselves backstage of a big amphitheatre.
"Mom, mom, mom." Maddy says pulling on my arm, "Joey and Jakob are going to where the lights are, I'm going with them."
"Yeah okay, just don't cause any trouble." I say as I realize Adie's disappeared on me too.

I start to wonder down the hall, I open the door that says "green room" and find Billie, Adie, Tre and Frankito.
"Oh, I missed you so much." Tre says hugging the little boy tightly.
"Adie, where's Joey and Jake?" a girl a bit older than Maddy asks coming in from a separate room.
"They went to the lighting booth." I inform, sort of getting everyone's attention in the process.
"Oh hi." The girl says with a creepily similar smile to her father's, "I'm Ramona, you must be Mike's new girlfriend."
"Yeah." I say trying not to laugh at how outgoing she is, "My name's Jade."
"Alright, see ya around." She says heading out the door to the lighting booth.
"So where's Mike?" I ask rocking on my heels.
"Second door to the left." Billie says pointing in the right direction.
"Thanks."

I open the door to find Mike asleep on the sofa, his feet sticking off the end. I creep over to him and straddle his lap causing him to wake up instantly.
"Jade!" he says excitedly. I lean forward and kiss him.
"I missed you," I say as I enjoy his hands wrapping around me. I start kissing and sucking his neck as he start to squirm.
"You're giving me a boner." He says as I rub against him.
"Good."
"Good?" he questions, "Someone can walk in at any moment."
"Oh fuck." I sigh as I glance at the door, "I'm so fucking horny." I groan against his neck.
"Well its contagious." He says letting his hands wander up my shirt to cup my breasts.
"Does the door lock." I mumble, he shakes his head, I continue kissing him regarless.
"The one to the washroom does."

I manage to pry myself away from Mike in order to get up and pull him with me into the washroom. As soon as I hear the sound of him locking the door I practically jump him in a mad fury of passion. Mike starts to fumble with the button and zipper of my jeans whilst keeping me pressed against the cool concrete wall with his constant maneuvering face. I run my hands through his spikey hair as his lips wander down my neck and chest. I wiggle out of my pants and shoes then work on getting his pants off.

When I hear the clink of Mike's belt buckle hit the floor, he steps out of his pants and I wrap my legs around him. He presses me hard against the wall, it feels so great to be back with Mike after the past few weeks I can ignore the interesting bruises that are being formed on my lower back.

We collapse to the floor in a fit of gasps.
"Have I mentioned," I breath in deeply, "that I fucking love you?"
"Haha." Mike chuckles, "If you didn't its certainly obvious now." he kisses my lips lazily, "I love you too."

At that moment Mike's pants start ringing. He groans as he pulls them over and reaches for the cell phone in his pocket.
"Hello? . . .yeah, they're in the next room . . . .uhuh, we'll be there in a minute." I figure this means we have to get dressed so I start to do so.
"Who was it?" I ask as Mike pulls on his jeans.
"Tour manager, there's a few local newspaper journalists here to interview us." he mumbles.

I fix my hair before we head out of the washroom. We head into the green room where Tre is watching TV with Frankito in his lap.
"Tre, journalists are here." Mike informs.
"Gotta go buddy." he murmurs to his son, "I'll be back by the end of this TV show."
"Awe, okay." the little boy whines, as Tre slides him off his lap.

"Rabbits." Tre mumbles to us as we leave the room.
"God, how do you know these things?" I exclaim.
"Mikey has his after sex face." Tre says evilly.
"Where's Billie?" Mike asks as we continue down the hallway.
"What after sex face, I don't see it." I say looking Mike over.
"That's because you keep fucking him." Tre says rolling his eyes, "So ninty percent of the time he's with you he's got his after sex face."
"Where's Billie?" Mike asks again.
"Getting coffee." Tre rolls his eyes.
"I want some coffee." Mike pouts.
"What about on the phone?" I ask.
"Listen, don't question my gift, just accept it, I know when people have had sex." Tre says shaking his head.

A woman passes us in the hall and goes into one of the rooms.
"What about her?" I ask, "When was the last time she had a roll around."
"God, she hasn't been with anyone in at least a month." Tre mumbles shaking his head.
"Isn't this it." Mike says stopping and pointing at a door that says 'kitchen.' He opens the door for us to find Billie and Adie necking off.
"Bet you didn't sense that coming." I say nudging Tre. Billie and Adie part with evil smiles on their faces.
"Can I help you?" Billie asks running a hand through his hair.
"Yes," Mike says nodding, "I'd like one medium mochachino, one blueberry scone, and uhhhhhhhhhhhh, and an strawberry smoothie for Tre."
"Oh, you're a funny one." Billie says rolling his eyes.
"Some journalists are here to see us." Mike finally informs.
"But I want to make the sexy time with Adie." he says in a Borat voice. Adie turns red with laughter.
"Just go you guys." she says pushing Billie playfully.
"Bye." Billie says childishly to Adie as the three of them head out the kitchen door.
"Wait!" we hear Tre yell, "What if they start having lesbian sexy time?!"

"Only Tre." Adie laughs shaking her head as she grabs the coffee pot and fills a styrofoam cup.
"Honestly." I say doing the same. The door flies open revealing Caddie. "Oh hey."
"Hey." She says smiling, "Have you seen Tre?"
"They have an interview thing." Adie says waving her hand aimlessly.
"Mm, okay." she says nodding, "How bad's that coffee?"
"Its pretty narly." I say putting mine on the counter, I look down at my watch, "we still have time, do you want to just find a Starbucks?"
"YES!" Adie and Caddie says simultaneously. We pile out the door.

"Wait, what about the kids?" I ask as we reach the parking lot where the tour buses are parked.
"The actual kids or our signifcant others?" Caddie jokes.
"Its okay, my boys know all the crew on first name basis." Adie says as we head towards the main street.