Not Enough Mike Stories So Here's One

Date-Rape

I wake up and carefully creep out of the tour bus bunk I share with Mike. I head to the front of the bus where the coffee maker is and I'm pleased to see someone already made a pot. I pour myself a mug and enjoy the aroma of sleep replacer.
"Finally, someone's awake." Tre says as walks out of the bus bathroom.
"Not quite." I say holding up my mug, "Give it five minutes to kick in." he laughs.
"Fair enough."
"Caddie's still asleep?"
"Yeah." he yawns carelessly as he goes to sit at the table.

"So are you always an early bird." I ask as I pick my lap top case up off the floor.
"Meh, more like an insomniac." he says shrugging, "But I mean, I won't sleep much for a week then bam, I'll sleep for like two days straight."

"So did Billie tell you about the interview thing?" I ask as I check my emails, only one from Dahlia, one of those crappy forwarded heart warmers I automatically delete.
"Uhuh." Tre says taking my mug and taking a long sip.
"Wanna get yours out of the way?"
"Sure." he chuckles, "I'm taking the rest of your coffee though."
"There's a whole pot of it." I say reaching into the lap top case for the microphone.
"But that requires me to get up, find a mug, pour coffee, blah, blah, blah, I'm goddamn lazy in the morning."

I roll my eyes as I start the recording program.
"Here I am, on the Green Day tour bus with none other than drummer Tre Cool."
"Hi." Tre says into the mic, "How are you East Bayers?"
"So Tre, how's the tour treating you?"
"Oh just lovely, I'm actually abusing it." he laughs, "but the thing about touring, you can use and abuse and it'll still be pretty good to you."
"So touring with Three Days Grace, good or bad?"
"Ahh well, see I like 'em, they're awesome musicians but I think I may have scared the living shit out of them at the start of the tour."
"Oh."
"Yeah, not everyone appreciates my nude figure as much as Billie and Mike do."
"Billie Joe Armstrong, front man of Green Day and Mike Dirnt bassist." I say to inform the listeners.
"Hey, you forgot one thing."
"Yeah?"
"They're wicked awesome at what they do." Tre says cocking his eyebrows.
"I couldn't agree more." I chuckle, "So Tre, any last words."
"Sex is good." I cup my hand over my mouth to stop from laughing.
"Thank you very much Tre, this is Rocker Jade signing out from the Green Day tour bus." I save the recording and email it to my boss.

"Ahh well that was fun." Tre says looking in the coffee mug to find that its empty, "Refill." he holds it out to me.
"Nah, I'm good." I laugh as I put my lap top away. He fake struggles off of his seat and refills the mug.

"Morning sunshine." Mike yawns.
"Morning honey-buns." Tre replies. Mike's eyes widen slightly as he sees me sitting at the table. He slides onto the bench next to me and buries his face in my neck.
"Tired much?" I say stroking the hair line behind his ear. He nods.
"Lets go find a Starbucks or something, Tre is horrible at making coffee."
"Hey." Tre pouts as he takes a sip from the mug in his hand. Mike removes his face from my neck.
"I'm sorry, you're like a scientist, first person to discover how to burn water." Mike says evilly. He turns back to me, "C'mon, let's go to Starbucks."
"You're like a kid." I say shoving him playfully.
"Oh yeah, he needs to be disciplined." Tre says raising and dropping his eyebrows.
"Kay, we'll go just gimme a minute to look somewhat less trashy." I mumble as I refer to my tank top and boxers. Mike looks down at his bare chest and boxers and slides off the bench.

We head to the back of the bus where there's sort of cabinets to put clothes in. I pull out a pair of my jeans and put them on and then grab a hoody to put over my tank top.

"Don't burn down the hotel." I say to Maddy an evening later in the week.
"Don't get too wasted." she jokes as she goes to the sofa in the hotel room to sit next to Stella to watch TV. Mike walks out of the washroom obvious that he greatly enjoyed the relief of his piss when there's a knock on the door. I open it to find the Armstrong boys.

"Our mom told us to come here and hurry your asses up." Jakob says as they cram into the hotel room.
"What about little Frank?" Mike asks as Joey goes to sit next to Madison.
"I'm right here." the little boy squeaks running down the hall and into the room with Tre not far behind followed by Caddy in a pair of sexy high heels she'll have Tre on his knees if she uses correctly.
"Let's go?" Mike suggests.
"Yep, see ya later." Tre says waving goodbye as we head out of the room.

"Joey jacks off to Maddy." Tre yawns carelessly. I give him the death glare, "I'm the sex psychic."
"Sex psychic or not, that's still my daughter in there."
"Well she's also human." Tre taunts.
"What about Ramona?" I ask cocking an eyebrow, he shuts his mouth, "Where is she anyway?"
"She's still in our room, she wanted to dry her hair." Caddy informs.
"Dry her hair or pull a boyfriend through the window." I say evilly.
"We're on the fifteenth floor, if the guy can climb up fifteen flights he deserves to get laid." Mike chortles, getting a punch in the shoulder from a pouty Tre, "Okay, let's change the topic of conversation, Tre's being sensitive."

Tre bangs on the door of Adie and Billie's room. They strut out of the room almost instantly. Tonight's the guys only gig-less night this week and we're taking full advantage of the extra energy to go clubbing. In the cab on the way to the 'hippest' club in town I can't help but wonder if Mike and his band mates can actually dance.

We get out of the cab and a bunch of girls just barely legal age scurry out of the club wearing next to nothing, its not even sexy anymore, just trashy. I'm half expecting one of them to say Its getting kinda cold, pass me my surong. Anyway, besides the fact that I feel severely over-dressed in jeans and a black tank top Mike doesn't even glance at those girls making me feel better. Hell those girls make Caddy look like a nun, but Adie is dressed as casual as I am and she seems pretty goddamn confident.

We get inside and make our way through the crowded entrance up the stairs to the balcony and we spot the table where the extended members of Green Day are sitting. Back up guitarist Jason White and the horn-man Jason Freese. White has his wife Janna with him but I have yet to meet Freese's wife Amy who's back home, only coming on tour next week.
"Later," White says as he and Janna get up and head down to the dance floor. The rest of us scoot onto the bench around the table and Billie signals a waitress.

"I feel really over-dressed." I laugh into Mike's ear.
"I agree." he teases as Billie orders a pitcher of beer, "We should go back to the hotel and take some of it off."
"Aren't you fresh." I taunt.

The waitress returns with two pitchers of beers and nine glasses and places them on the table. Freese pours us each a glass, except for White's and Janna's since they're still on the dance floor. I drink about a third of my beer before playfully slapping Mike.
"I wanna dance."
"Ermph." he grunts.
"Yeah, c'mon." Adie says poking Billie.
"You're not coming along next time." Billie says pointing at me, "God, a guy can't get shit-faced in peace anymore."
"C'mon Adie, we don't need them." I taunt as we get up, Caddy's sucking Tre's face off so we don't bother to ask her.

Adie and I squeeze through the crowd to the dance floor and begin to dance our asses off. I look up at the balcony where our table is to see Billie and Mike whooping at us. I stick up my middle finger playfully then turn back to Adie and keep on dancing. Caddy and Tre appear next to us out of nowhere and start dancing too.
"I see you got yours whipped." I yell to her over the music.
"What your boy toys don't grasp is that I dance now, and get fucked later." Tre says in his defense as he pulls one of Caddy's legs around him.

Later on, I motion to Adie that I'm going back to the table to drink. I sit on Mike's lap and grab my drink.
"Okay, I'm drunk enough to make my wife happy." Billie says getting up.
"We still love you dancing queen!" Freese yells.
"You drunk enough to make me happy?" I tease Mike.
"Not yet." he laughs.
"Oh c'mon, you can't come to a club and not dance!" I say exhasperated, "Its a free feel." I see Mike laughing as he pushes me off his lap.
"Let's go."

We head down to the dance floor, just as Jason and Janna are heading back up to the table. We dance for a while and to my suprise Billie and Mike aren't as bad as I thought they'd be.
"Drinks!" Mike yells over the music as he points back at the balcony. He takes my hand and leads me back up the stairs.
"I'm gonna call it a night." Freese says as we get to the table. We wave him off then I feel Mike's eyes on me.

He grins and kisses me, pushing me to lie on the bench. Luckily for us the people in the booth next to us are too concentrated on each other. We make out for a while until we get jolted. Mike takes his hands out from under my shirt and we sit up to see that Billie had kicked Mike's ass. He and Adie sit across from us at the table and refill their glasses.
"Little hands on there Mike." Adie jokes, she shifts in her seat, "Oh crack." she pulls her cell phone out and reads the caller ID, "I'll be right back. She leaves us to head outside.

Mike wraps his arm around my waist a pulls me extremely close to him, Billie doesn't seem to notice because he bent over the edge of the balcony trying to yell at Tre for some reason or another. Mike's hand slides down the front of my pants and he starts stroking me.
"What are you doing?" I say into his ear, "Not here." he puts his finger in me and I let out a short moan, "Mike." I bite his ear lobe to stop from moaning out again. The boner in his pants is becoming extremely obvious. He clears his throat uneasily.
"Bill, we're uhh, gonna go dance again." He says pulling his hand out of my pants. I practicaly moan in pain of his absense but keep quiet as he takes my hand and leads me back down the stairs. This time instead of turning right at the bottom, we turn left and Mike leads me into the men's bathroom.

The bathroom is empty, especially compared to the woman's washroom. His lips come crashing down onto mine as the heavy bass sound of the music pulses through the floor tiles. He stagger into one of the stalls and close the door. I slip off my shoes, while undoing Mike's pants and kissing him all at once. He struggles to undo my belt but as soon as he does, my pants hit the floor.
"Oh Mike fuck me already!" I groan because I can't stand this any longer. He pushes me up against the stall wall and I wrap my legs around his waist as he thrusts into me.

His hands clutch the top of the stall walls, as mine wraps around his neck, digging into his skin. Our moans and screams barely penetrate the heavy music. My orgasm triggers his in perfect timing leaving us breathless leaning against the stall walls.

My ass sort of sticks to the stall wall and I look at the floor.
"Where are my panties?" I ask turning to Mike.
"You didn't wear any." he says grinning slightly.
"Oh yeah." I mumble as I pick my jeans off the floor and put them on. Mike pulls up his pants carefully so that we don't knock each other in the tiny space. I slip on my shoes and we inconspicuously head out of the washroom.

"Where have you guys been?" Jason asks as we get back to the table.
"Uhh dancing." I say glancing at Mike. Behind him, Janna and Caddie are looking over Tre who's practically passed out. Billie is smelling a drink and Adie is texting on her cellphone.
"What's going on?" Mike asks.
"We think Tre drank something with the date-rape drug in it."
"Are you joking?" I ask sort of laughing.
"Dead serious," Jason says, "He started drinking from Caddie's glass before she got a chance to, someone must've tried to drug her."
"Did you call for taxis yet?"
"They're on their way." Jason says as Billie motions to Mike. The two of them heave Tre to his feet and practically drag him down the steps, the rest of us follow.

We get outside just as two taxis pull up. Billie and Mike put Tre into one and get in along with him and Jason. Us girls get into the other taxi and we all head back to the hotel in a mad rush. Adie is chatting away on her cell phone with poison control asking what should be done about Tre's date-rape experience. Caddie on the other hand is having a bit of a freak out fit.

The next morning, on the bus, right after I interview Neil from Three Days Grace, Tre graces us with his presence.
"How you feeling?" I ask as he sits down.
"My head hurts like a mother fucker, but this is gonna be one awesome story to tell." he smiles weakly, "Someone date-rape drugged me."
"So, I take it you're going to skip over the part about the drink being originally intended for Caddie?"
"For sure." he says smiling.