Not Enough Mike Stories So Here's One

The End

I grumble at the sound of the telephone this early in the morning.
"Mike," I mumble.
"You get it, you're closer." he murmurs in his sleep as he rolls over.
"You suck."
"But I'm good at it." he says as I grab the phone.
"Hello?" I say.
"Yes, is this Jade Prelia."
"Mmmhmm."
"Yes, this is Laura Stefanoes, from Steller's Bridal."
"Oh yes," I say sitting up in bed.
"I'm calling to confirm your appointment for your final fitting tomorrow."
"Yes."
"So, one o'clock."
"Yup, perfect." I say nodding.
"Great, we'll see you then."
"Thank you, buh-bye." I say hanging up the phone.

"I knew it was for you." he says yawning with a smug grin.
"Sure." I say rolling my eyes and kissing his lips, "Can you believe our wedding is in like a month."
"Can't wait." he yawns again. I laugh and get out of bed heading into the washroom.

"Mike, I'm late." I say throwing open the washroom door and stepping back into the room.
"You said you didn't have to work today." he whines.
"No, not that late!" I exclaim.
"You mean the other late?" he says sitting up, "Like lady late?"
"Yeah." I say nodding. He looks down for a mere second before looking back up at me and grins. His grin is almost contagious, I crawl back onto the bed and he kisses me, "What do you think Stella and Maddy will think."
"I think they'll be an awesome tag team of big sisters." Mike says shrugging.

"This is kinda weird." I say laughing, "Last time I was late it was the complete opposite situation."
"Maybe the fact that you're not nineteen sorta helps." he says raising and dropping his shoulders comically. He kisses me again.
"You are aware I'm gonna be huge and moody and stuff." I warn as I kiss him again, "My hormones will be all crazy and stuff."
"Yeah," he says chuckling, "I'll wear a sport protection cup then."
"Oh funny." I say shoving at him.
"Hey, getting kicked in the nads is the worst feeling possible."
"What about child birth, that ain't exactly fun."
"Uhh, I love you?" he says sheepishly.
"Love you too."

-End-